Web Analytics
What about NPC ILIA/MULIA - are they banned forever?

News:

Main Menu

What about NPC ILIA/MULIA - are they banned forever?

Started by digunan, January 25, 2010, 02:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digunan

Mulia was there in start of HB for few weeks. I understand that may be they are removed after remake apella with DN custom bonuses, but now appela is not so good anymore compared with other set's we have  and may be this npc's should be unbaned. Also its not so easy to be obtained one with clan RP points.
Or if you Track  think that ~20 k clan rep point is low for one appela set you may up point to 30 k for example.

Curtis

Quote from: digunan on January 25, 2010, 02:06:06 PM
Mulia was there in start of HB for few weeks. I understand that may be they are removed after remake apella with DN custom bonuses, but now appela is not so good anymore and may be this npc's should be unbaned. Also its not so easy to be obtained one with clan RP points.
Or if you Track  think that ~20 k clan rep point is low for one appela set you may up point to 30 k for example.

He will not put it again cause there is still many clans with clan reputation bug ;) I mean there are some clans on server that have 70kk crp :D

digunan

Quote from: Curtis on January 25, 2010, 02:13:19 PM
He will not put it again cause there is still many clans with clan reputation bug ;) I mean there are some clans on server that have 70kk crp :D
Didnt know that  :o . So then this topic is useless  8)