Web Analytics
NM CONVENTION 2010 / In which country to make convention? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

NM CONVENTION 2010 / In which country to make convention?

Started by oOMiaOo, January 26, 2010, 01:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would u attend?

Yes
No
What is convention?

Mohit0

Quote from: oOMiaOo on January 26, 2010, 05:38:41 PM
dude, u have some serious issues >.>
im worried about u... r u planning to kill some1 there? xDDD

i was watching comments and i am wondering...
yr parents will give u the permission to come  at Convention even if is  100khm out of yr town?

there is life before death?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Mohit0 on January 26, 2010, 07:31:51 PM
yr parents will give u the permission to come  at Convention even if is  100khm out of yr town?
uhauhauahuahua
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: S1x on January 26, 2010, 07:13:45 PM
Now maybe not... therefore because was already earlier topic of this type which accomplished nothing, we will see as the he will develop, although I have faded he will stuff so that something from it is, but if something thrives, there will be a date and a time of the one "Convention" I Can be there  ;D
sorry, but ur using google translator?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

oOMiaOo

i was watching comments and i am wondering...
im pretty sure they will if i promise to come home before midnight.

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

trooperXkoki

//spam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4FHolkO94 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4FHolkO94)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Herza

Quote from: Sali on January 26, 2010, 07:42:04 PM
sorry, but ur using google translator?
he does.....
@ draks: for god's sake, stop using it, (it is good but for people that have some kind of "knowledge" how to use it) and think more before writing.....it doesnt hurt, its not about *write in polish > copy/paste in translator and voila*...no no a big NO....some time ago i recall that your "english" was better but now it's a disaster lol.
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

TheLox

Quote from: S1x on January 26, 2010, 07:13:45 PM
Now maybe not... therefore because was already earlier topic of this type which accomplished nothing, we will see as the he will develop, although I have faded he will stuff so that something from it is, but if something thrives, there will be a date and a time of the one "Convention" I Can be there  ;D

Rotfl. That is enough.  :D :D

As Ashlynn said, no1 of you are taking this a bit serious. We together, if you get serious, could arrange date, place and all what's needed (at least be grown for that if not on form with those silly comments: "I rape the one who flamed me on forum", lol). Maybe that persuade Track to come as well.  :P

kidicarus

Quote from: TheLox on January 26, 2010, 08:35:44 PM
Rotfl. That is enough.  :D :D

As Ashlynn said, no1 of you are taking this a bit serious. We together, if you get serious, could arrange date, place and all what's needed (at least be grown for that if not on form with those silly comments: "I rape the one who flamed me on forum", lol). Maybe that persuade Track to come as well.  :P

Imo lets find a TrackZero concert and go meet Drake, I bet he would shit his pants ;)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TheLox

At least, those who voted yes, write who you are.  :D

Ashlynn

Quote from: TheLox on January 26, 2010, 09:55:47 PM
At least, those who voted yes, write who you are.  :D
Me, myself and shemale!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

oOMiaOo

oOMiaOo

Rough list of possible attendees (as far as i read out from topic)
1)Lox
2)Ashlynn
3)Ungo
4)Drakslord
5)oOMiaOo
6)Mark + Gina ?
7)trooperXkoki +
8 )
..... to be updated