Web Analytics
Hello

News:

Main Menu

Hello

Started by wojtekpol, January 31, 2010, 02:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wojtekpol

Hi all, I haven't been there for 2/3 years already. I rly missed unique subclass system, and last days was wondering about coming back.
I don't need attention, but I'm posting it here coz I'd like to know if there's any possibility to get some items without playing here for 1 year. I mean is it possible to buy something on the market not being rich? I'd like to know also what changed from interlude till now and how is it with horn, is it possible to make a sub without a good clan?
If u wanna post something like "who are you" just skip this topic coz I'm gonna ignore it anyway.
Sry for my poor english.

Sali

Quote from: wojtekpol on January 31, 2010, 02:52:32 AM
Hi all, I haven't been there for 2/3 years already. I rly missed unique subclass system, and last days was wondering about coming back.
I don't need attention, but I'm posting it here coz I'd like to know if there's any possibility to get some items without playing here for 1 year. I mean is it possible to buy something on the market not being rich? I'd like to know also what changed from interlude till now and how is it with horn, is it possible to make a sub without a good clan?
If u wanna post something like "who are you" just skip this topic coz I'm gonna ignore it anyway.
Sry for my poor english.
if u dont have army of bots and prepared and dressed chars u may have problem with sub, for small ammount of coins u can buy all s grade stuff, rb jewels are kinda cheap, also its not that hard to make money if u have a lot of time and will to farm.
Wb and gl :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

wojtekpol

Quote from: Sali on January 31, 2010, 03:04:22 AM
if u dont have army of bots and prepared and dressed chars u may have problem with sub, for small ammount of coins u can buy all s grade stuff, rb jewels are kinda cheap, also its not that hard to make money if u have a lot of time and will to farm.
Wb and gl :P
I had a ne/pp sps/ee bd/se but i don't remember password to any of these xD also dunno if I'll get on my main acc, that's why I was asking about sub and gear.
I wonder how I could get those coins x] coz im not gonna spend my money for sh1ts like this;p
Thanks for answer anyway.

kidicarus

Quote from: wojtekpol on January 31, 2010, 03:26:20 AM
I had a ne/pp sps/ee bd/se but i don't remember password to any of these xD also dunno if I'll get on my main acc, that's why I was asking about sub and gear.
I wonder how I could get those coins x] coz im not gonna spend my money for sh1ts like this;p
Thanks for answer anyway.

If you don't wanna spend any money getting started you're gonna have to grind  a bit. If i were you i would start by making a ty/de and then you got like a month of HB grinding ahead of you. But atleast it's cheap to gear up and killing chimeras at HB is probably the fastest way to earn adena and coins.

Or if you still have friends that play here, spoiler can make some cash aswell.... but not solo unless your planning on doing a crossrace sub on him.
PM MetalFyx ingame and i'll atleast give you some startercash.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: wojtekpol on January 31, 2010, 02:52:32 AM
Sry for my poor english.
Wilkomen
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

jygh

Nightmare 30x

Montana

Quote from: jygh on January 31, 2010, 02:36:17 PM
arbeit macht frei
lol
mehr kannst du aber nicht auf deutsch :D du kleiner noob xD

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

jygh

Quote from: Montana on January 31, 2010, 03:04:40 PM
lol
ja wohl . komme nah hause kinder mahen schlampe
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: jygh on January 31, 2010, 03:14:43 PM
lol.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Montana on January 31, 2010, 03:04:40 PM
lol
Quote from: jygh on January 31, 2010, 03:14:43 PM
lol xd

at begning ill say join some clan, it will be easier to farm for at least a grade, if u rly start from 0

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

wojtekpol

Get out of this topic spamz0rs..

wojtekpol

Quote from: kidicarus on January 31, 2010, 11:32:58 AM
If you don't wanna spend any money getting started you're gonna have to grind  a bit. If i were you i would start by making a ty/de and then you got like a month of HB grinding ahead of you. But atleast it's cheap to gear up and killing chimeras at HB is probably the fastest way to earn adena and coins.

Or if you still have friends that play here, spoiler can make some cash aswell.... but not solo unless your planning on doing a crossrace sub on him.
PM MetalFyx ingame and i'll atleast give you some startercash.
that's what i'll do i think, some statring money would be great, but dunno if I should take this ;p