Web Analytics
Few bugs and questions about them (To Track ofc ;P)

News:

Main Menu

Few bugs and questions about them (To Track ofc ;P)

Started by WujekDobraRada, February 01, 2010, 07:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WujekDobraRada

Hey

First of all i'd like to ask about improved rb - they're cool the way they're now, but as i saw it is possible to drag RB far far far away from it's spawn (example - taking Naga from bs into Bandit's stronghold (yeah, some1 took it inside his CH XD). It's kinda annoying and looks like exploit for me but i'm not going to judge any1 :P. I wanna ask if there's chance to change it since it's stupid the way it works now.

Other thing i'd like to talk about is dekarm after character reach lvl 81 and above. Atm it doesn't matter how much PK, karma you have, all you have to do is to gain 1 xp (or more ofc:P) and all your karma is gone! I belive that fixing it would be nice cause atm ppl are PK'ing randomly w/o any penalty (it's almost impossible to kill that guy, not only that he can bsoe anytime but even if his party member kills an elpy he got dekarm fast :P).

PS: Touch of shilien still cancel caster's buff :D I hope for Track to answer :)
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on February 01, 2010, 07:06:11 PM
Hey

First of all i'd like to ask about improved rb - they're cool the way they're now, but as i saw it is possible to drag RB far far far away from it's spawn (example - taking Naga from bs into Bandit's stronghold (yeah, some1 took it inside his CH XD). It's kinda annoying and looks like exploit for me but i'm not going to judge any1 :P. I wanna ask if there's chance to change it since it's stupid the way it works now.

Other thing i'd like to talk about is dekarm after character reach lvl 81 and above. Atm it doesn't matter how much PK, karma you have, all you have to do is to gain 1 xp (or more ofc:P) and all your karma is gone! I belive that fixing it would be nice cause atm ppl are PK'ing randomly w/o any penalty (it's almost impossible to kill that guy, not only that he can bsoe anytime but even if his party member kills an elpy he got dekarm fast :P).

PS: Touch of shilien still cancel caster's buff :D I hope for Track to answer :)
Ill answer and read a bit later, but meanwhile i let my pro flamers and spammers to burn u a bit 1st so u CURSE THE DAY U MADE A "FOR TRACK" TOPIC
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ashlynn

Hey

Total disagreement! BSOE are still on market for let's say acceptable price so karma boost won't help you at all.
BTW: You can't get cleaned from elpy. On 84 lvl you need mobs at least from near the Ant Queen Nest.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 01, 2010, 08:55:21 PM
Total disagreement! BSOE are still on market for let's say acceptable price so karma boost won't help you at all.
BTW: You can't get cleaned from elpy. On 84 lvl you need mobs at least from near the Ant Queen Nest.

Ohh yes cause on 84 you pvp near elpies often :P we're talking about real situations :D And f it goes about me Track i've got pretty nice resistance for retard flame :D I'm waiting for some real flamers if there are any here :D
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Ashlynn

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on February 01, 2010, 08:59:14 PM
Ohh yes cause on 84 you pvp near elpies often :P we're talking about real situations :D And f it goes about me Track i've got pretty nice resistance for retard flame :D I'm waiting for some real flamers if there are any here :D
my Elpy point was just a worthless note. ;) People who play only for PK won't be stopped by fixing karma thing. At least I won't be :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

our4n0s

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 01, 2010, 09:13:58 PM
my Elpy point was just a worthless note. ;) People who play only for PK won't be stopped by fixing karma thing. At least I won't be :D
you're just so naughty
retired

cofo

Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

emek

(example - taking Naga from bs into Bandit's stronghold (yeah, some1 took it inside his CH XD).
LOL, its my clan hall and im sure no1 take naga to bandit cuz its on bot clan. But if u remember nicks , tell me i kick em out.
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: emek on February 01, 2010, 09:37:39 PM
LOL, its my clan hall and im sure no1 take naga to bandit cuz its on bot clan. But if u remember nicks , tell me i kick em out.

Np i'm not NM player, i just spam here becouse Track is probably last gm whocan make something :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on February 01, 2010, 10:16:42 PM
Np i'm not NM player, i just spam here becouse Track is probably last gm whocan make something :P
Then maybe you should start playing on NM with ur mates?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shinyu

Quote from: emek on February 01, 2010, 09:37:39 PM

happened on infinity they lured naga over the half continent  :D

anyway wtb old c4/IL dekarmaing back for chars of all  lvls :D
Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 13, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
all server know kasanowa for his stupidy and cry attitude

jygh

Hey

EOT but another funny thing would be to drop smthing when mob kill u same as it was in c3/c4 :P
  Nightmare 30x