News:

Main Menu

About RB's

Started by Arhangell, February 06, 2010, 04:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arhangell

Some idea for more fun at rb:
Who hit RB get "flag" combat state like in pvp
This will be funny and i think it can stop Farm RB by 1 person coz eny1 can kill him on flag
He*Wk  // Pr*Pal // Tyr*Des // Tyr*Wc // PP*Bd // Aw*SE // Th*Pp // Ol*Es // Sps*Ee // Bd*Se // Sorc*Ee // Des*Wl....

Curtis

Quote from: Arhangell on February 06, 2010, 04:20:09 AM
This will be funny and i think it can stop Farm RB by 1 person coz eny1 can kill him on flag

Anyone can pk him without flag so i dont know how it can be funny. Also that will be shity for not big clans cause they will be killed all the time by top clans.

If you want more fun go to varka or bs or hb and you will find someone with wartag. You cant find fun with sitting in town whole day and go out only with full ally and only for epic bosses.

Or better solution since all from temp ally says that game its boring --> burn your ally, make war with each others and THAT will start real fun ;)

Montana

stupid idea.. sry

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

=^TrackZero^=

Why not when you make char lvl 1 and log on server you are purple next 700hours so u can easyly lvl up, comon dont suggest every shit you jizz about.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]