Web Analytics
Few words about "fair" Golky Hunts ;) and some idea.

News:

Main Menu

Few words about "fair" Golky Hunts ;) and some idea.

Started by WilQs, February 06, 2010, 10:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilQs

Hello everyone.
I was at many golkas and what i've seen was sad...
For example, there are about 20 people on golka. In this 20 people there are 5 destro/buffers , and 10 players to get horn.
I think everyone must have this same chances to get quest horn and make their sub-class. But now on our server it's impossible to get horn without paying 4-5 DC for guys " WTS QUEST HORN " . Why? Beacouse they will kill you when you touch golka ;) Like BB yesterday.
I think to give all player same chances you can make something like protection zone near Golka, and heal only in party, beacouse it's stupid Destroyer get frenzy start attack golky, and Bishop from "guy wts quest horn"'s party came , and heal you to 100% ... Think about it ...

Let's stay with idea sell Horn, from drop. Not from last hit...

WilQsPL (Tyr/De)
Iva (Pal/Wl)
DjDziadzior (Tyr/Wc)

legendaryvicious

There is already a protection zone around quest golkondas that ports every subbed player to giran town, don't think track can do much more about this matter tbh.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

WilQs

Quote from: legendaryvicious on February 06, 2010, 11:11:15 PM
There is already a protection zone around quest golkondas that ports every subbed player to giran town, don't think track can do much more about this matter tbh.
I said "Protection Zone" , that's i mean "Anti Flag/PVP zone"
I think he can do something... Or try to do "Use heal skills in pt only"

WilQsPL (Tyr/De)
Iva (Pal/Wl)
DjDziadzior (Tyr/Wc)

Sali

Quote from: WilQs on February 06, 2010, 11:22:30 PM
I said "Protection Zone" , that's i mean "Anti Flag/PVP zone"
I think he can do something... Or try to do "Use heal skills in pt only"
well so the idea would work only if cow will be at closed area where ppl get by port or smthing, else its not a big problem to agro cow and run with her till ur out of "special zone"
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

slimx

Quote from: WilQs on February 06, 2010, 10:34:15 PM
Hello everyone.
I was at many golkas and what i've seen was sad...
For example, there are about 20 people on golka. In this 20 people there are 5 destro/buffers , and 10 players to get horn.
I think everyone must have this same chances to get quest horn and make their sub-class. But now on our server it's impossible to get horn without paying 4-5 DC for guys " WTS QUEST HORN " . Why? Beacouse they will kill you when you touch golka ;) Like BB yesterday.
I think to give all player same chances you can make something like protection zone near Golka, and heal only in party, beacouse it's stupid Destroyer get frenzy start attack golky, and Bishop from "guy wts quest horn"'s party came , and heal you to 100% ... Think about it ...

Let's stay with idea sell Horn, from drop. Not from last hit...
selling q horn is so lame imo... :-X i kill them for free  ;D

Sali

Quote from: slimx on February 07, 2010, 04:07:30 AM
selling q horn is so lame imo... :-X i kill them for free  ;D
... for clan members, still nothing to be proud of ;)

WilQs

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2010, 04:04:39 AM
well so the idea would work only if cow will be at closed area where ppl get by port or smthing, else its not a big problem to agro cow and run with her till ur out of "special zone"
Yes, you're right.
Does Golky have any time to back on resp, when some run with her ?

But idea with heal skills only in the party is good i think.
(Admins made pof/pow etc only in party, so what will be the problem, when they'll make heal skills too?)

WilQsPL (Tyr/De)
Iva (Pal/Wl)
DjDziadzior (Tyr/Wc)

Futile

the problem of "making it fair"

when a noob hawkeye with +0 Soulbow gets the same chance as a destroyer with +10 heaven divider
-> then the people with the heaven divider
will be creating topics: "make it fair"

slimx

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2010, 04:11:21 AM
... for clan members, still nothing to be proud of ;)
i think i killed more for random ppl than clan  :o

Shreed

Quote from: slimx on February 07, 2010, 01:08:20 PM
i think i killed more for random ppl than clan  :o

WTT QUEST HORN pm GutsPL (or JeanPL) IG :P we can make it for 3dc :P

seboulba

Quote from: Shreed on February 07, 2010, 01:11:46 PM
WTT QUEST HORN pm GutsPL (or JeanPL) IG :P we can make it for 3dc :P

thx another orc's to pk :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali