Web Analytics
Have big Problem

News:

Main Menu

Have big Problem

Started by Juampy, February 07, 2010, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juampy

hi men have 3 char in catacumba Hunter.. and i login and have critical error general prtection and no cant play.. i conect whi oher char and can play  but whit this 3 char no cant play have only critical name is Kamisuri DiosSabe and Cobrizo ty

Sali

uuuu tripleboxer? thats bad....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Juampy

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2010, 03:47:21 AM
uuuu tripleboxer? thats bad....
Critical whit 2 account.. and conect other char and again zone.. but critical ist serve no me pc

zylar

Maybee u could post the text from the error? or is it windows that gives a critical error?
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.

Merm

That's a tough one...
I had that once right next to GK and was getting crit. error every time I was logging in too.
The way I got it sorted was pressing the arrow keys just as soon as I logged in the char - if you'r lucky enough you char may actually move a little and maybe leave the 'death zone'. No other ideas of what you can do yourself.
Try asking a GM to port you to the nearest village, maybe that will sort it out.

btw make sure the 3 boxes are set up in a legal way ;)
[ x5 ] ] ] ] ] ]  ] ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]   ]    ]    ]    ]     ]      ]      ]      ]         ]
               __    ___
| \   | \     \_     \__/     | \   | \
|   \ |   \    \__    \   \    |   \ |   \

Piccy

1:SERVER ?
2 :just for the time needed to login, try turn off antivirus. someimes happen it make crash . don t ask me why :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

zl4y3r

isnt oog walker working any more? so this way u could move them to another town

One StarWars weapon less.