Web Analytics
Oren 07.02.2010 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Oren 07.02.2010

Started by selis83, February 07, 2010, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selis83

w00t?-- miki..i think u have to post to goddard what u are saying here.. in goddard we had 2 parties

and shreed, i rly want to see u fighting against double numbered,i rly do
only your charm

666VeNoM

meanwhile, western fortress siege was boring.

I mean, SN, BB, DN and WP should do  little better against 2 parties... It was so funny to see 1 mage party taking care of one gate and the warrior party taking care of the other gate.

we took the fortress in 10 min and spent almost 2 hours killing stupid rushes.

gg!
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

emek

Quote from: Sali on February 08, 2010, 12:31:00 AM
well ive already told to shreed, ill hunt down only piskal and his mates, still he wont accept war :< btw old excuse of ex3 members "we are new, we are newbs, we dont accept wars" and look how they grow :)
sali u speak about executioners? as i remeber we have wars with all of u :)
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

666VeNoM

Quote from: G4rro on February 08, 2010, 02:17:02 PM
who the freak are u  ??? its not dragon section .

I guess u never really learned how to read... Just take a look on my sig.

I was a 15x player, now Im on 30x. It was my first "siege" on 30x, and must say it was fun to see how lame some clans are...
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: G4rro on February 08, 2010, 04:46:03 PM
but dude we wasnt at fortress , maybe u loged Dragon for that time ^^

DN wasn't there i think, but BB passed there.

Weezer

Quote from: G4rro on February 08, 2010, 04:52:32 PM
even if BB was there , it wasnt rush as Clan for fortress , maybe some members of BB decided to get some fun & they goes there . Stop counting a few members as a full clan lol .

2 members of BH  was atacking Dion too , should I said that we pwnd Blackhand on Dion  ?lol...

Did i said something?!?

I only said that BB was there on Fortress, 1 party of then at least.

666VeNoM

Quote from: G4rro on February 08, 2010, 04:52:32 PM
even if BB was there , it wasnt rush as Clan for fortress , maybe some members of BB decided to get some fun & they goes there . Stop counting a few members as a full clan lol .

2 members of BH  was atacking Dion too , should I said that we pwnd Blackhand on Dion  ?lol...

You are assuming I said the whole clan, I'm just telling what I saw. And yes, some (or some1) from  DN and BB members attacked. As I said, we saw stupid rushs, with 1/2 pts full (max) and sometimes 1 pt or half pt.

We saw more WP and SN there.

Dont be so angry.   ;)
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x

Sali

Quote from: emek on February 08, 2010, 02:57:40 PM
sali u speak about executioners? as i remeber we have wars with all of u :)
its nothing personal emek, but u know what i mean, ex3 was called "res bot clan" not w/o reason :) tho sure u was accepting war in time u enter ally, when was time of ex3 to be out, war was sudenly stoped,  in moment u farmed enough war stayed, but it took u some time :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3