Web Analytics
Oren 07.02.2010

News:

Main Menu

Oren 07.02.2010

Started by selis83, February 07, 2010, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selis83

gf, we were 3 parties renesance+bh, we tryied,we succeded 3 or 4 rushes of temp+dn with 27 ppl u rly cannot succed in 3 pt temps+2 from dn

and i guess this was a living proof that u will have noone to fight in the next sieges

good job, mates
only your charm

Sali

Quote from: G4rro on February 07, 2010, 07:22:04 PM
First of all , we wasnt with anyone , we came there 2 times , first with 1 pt & then with 2 pts just to have some fun , anyway i though that u are smth more than sitting in oren & defend it vs no1 , u didnt even come once at Rune so dont be mad that temps take oren from u cuz they was tottaly bored .
freakTheRest w8ing u to accept war  :D and there will be a lot of fun ( for sure ill have it :P )
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

scary

Quote from: G4rro on February 07, 2010, 07:22:04 PM
First of all , we wasnt with anyone , we came there 2 times , first with 1 pt & then with 2 pts just to have some fun , anyway i though that u are smth more than sitting in oren & defend it vs no1 , u didnt even come once at Rune so dont be mad that temps take oren from u cuz they was tottaly bored .

accept war there will be more fun,trust me  ;)
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

selis83

G4rro,don;t hide behind your imagination. when u come in the same time with temps and they don;t kill u, just pshh... and anyway,rly doesn;t matter we cannot hold 27 against 45 ..rly..almost double .. the fact was tha we could hold it when we were 3 vs 3...that is important
only your charm

Neozinhu

Quote from: G4rro on February 07, 2010, 07:46:19 PM
seems u was siting in throne room & just reading what ppl was writing on chat , or u are just totally blind , cuz we didnt came there with temps . On our second rush we meet temps near gate & they killed us so plz stop talking bullshits . You had 2 enemys on siege , & that doesnt mean we was together versus you .
hm...and @ fortress too right? ...

yeye...u're enemys...

/ironic OFF
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Taekwondo

2 pt  from DN?  :o
ty kurwa widziałes 2 pt....

nightmare server: HE/ WK+NOBL

Shreed

Quote from: Taekwondo on February 07, 2010, 10:39:48 PM
2 pt  from DN?  :o
ty kurwa widziałes 2 pt....

Guys guys really stop its useless :p They always blamed others for their incompetence:P and it will never change since some "BIGego" players will never admit defeat ...

GutsPL

U are funny with this ur shots " accept war accept war bla bla bla bla..." We have many news players who need better EQ to fight. We can accept, but u all will hunt of them who don't have any chance with u. They will can not do any quest or exp because of u. And u will think " I'm the best i kill DN member yea I'm so cool" And u think it is war? or this is hunts for weak new players? People pls think sometimes before u say somethink.

nivael

Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp

Sali

Quote from: GutsPL on February 07, 2010, 10:56:03 PM
U are funny with this ur shots " accept war accept war bla bla bla bla..." We have many news players who need better EQ to fight. We can accept, but u all will hunt of them who don't have any chance with u. They will can not do any quest or exp because of u. And u will think " I'm the best i kill DN member yea I'm so cool" And u think it is war? or this is hunts for weak new players? People pls think sometimes before u say somethink.
well ive already told to shreed, ill hunt down only piskal and his mates, still he wont accept war :< btw old excuse of ex3 members "we are new, we are newbs, we dont accept wars" and look how they grow :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

M3tta

nop. ex3 actually didnt. dont you remember that they were stopping it pretty often? that was annoying. in one moment u hit wartag and in second u have karma. xd
die.

CIIaCubo

Quote from: selis83 on February 07, 2010, 07:12:51 PM
gf, we were 3 parties renesance+bh, we tryied,we succeded 3 or 4 rushes of temp+dn with 27 ppl u rly cannot succed in 3 pt temps+2 from dn

and i guess this was a living proof that u will have noone to fight in the next sieges

good job, mates

Omg Selis. lady :D  Its normal    we meet such problem all the time...
That weekend goddart f.e.:
1 wave Frenda dogs come
2 wave temps 30 seconds after frenda
3 and ungo running around and killing low grade ppl
4 and after each we are out of mana buffs ETC   
5 and it goes round round round :D   so dont cry just GF
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]