Web Analytics
Few words about "fair" Golky Hunts ;) and some idea. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Few words about "fair" Golky Hunts ;) and some idea.

Started by WilQs, February 06, 2010, 10:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

though i'm against any protection of raids, can suggest 1 idea, if it's really so hard to get a horn:

make quest golkondas as Sailren:   
-1 party can enter the zone at a time
-noone from around can hit that party (enough space to be away fram walls)
-add that 1 person can enter such zone only once per day (any sutable time period, but not constant entrance)
-add time limit to kill a cow (to avoid blocking)

as a zone can be used for example rift (how many ppl go low lvl rift?) - several rooms at a time

legendaryvicious

I've said it many times over, the cows should have a low resp time, like it was before (40 mins) at those times I remember I lost like 7 cows in a day and yet at the next day on my 4th golky i finnaly  got the sub (helped from a pp/th and spellhowler unsubbed lol) I don't think track will do it this way though, but this could solve the problem of low  ammount of players in the servers.  The faster they get subbed the better for everyone imo. Anyway there's already so much to fix that even if he decides to implement anything on golkys it will take him sometime.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

mortal

JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Takashii

changing respawn is good imo maybe not to 40min but 4h or something coz if rich guy wanna make sub he ll make it w/o any problem. but if a poor dude wanna make he ll stop playing after few golkondas , so if there ll be more cows per day ll be more new subbed ppls
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

Sali

Quote from: Takashii on February 07, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
changing respawn is good imo maybe not to 40min but 4h or something coz if rich guy wanna make sub he ll make it w/o any problem. but if a poor dude wanna make he ll stop playing after few golkondas , so if there ll be more cows per day ll be more new subbed ppls
point is that in past (begining of c4) there was like 8 golkys spawning around whole map, tho there was some cool thing like a golky at beast farm or at heine never spawned at same place, so u had to hunt it anyway and resp was around 1h. Enough cows for every, no drops at all just a quest item, and i dont remember any problems of "farmers kill mi cow.... " so imo it can be a solution for this golky problem
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

jygh

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2010, 06:13:00 PM
point is that in past (begining of c4) there was like 8 golkys spawning around whole map, tho there was some cool thing like a golky at beast farm or at heine never spawned at same place, so u had to hunt it anyway and resp was around 1h. Enough cows for every, no drops at all just a quest item, and i dont remember any problems of "farmers kill mi cow.... " so imo it can be a solution for this golky problem
ye c3/4 times of golkys was best... better clans were always going to 4 sepulcher cow or to ketra one ... and more poor ppls to beast farm/ and near saints necropolis etc :P idea is nice imo
  Nightmare 30x

WilQs

Quote from: Futile on February 07, 2010, 12:24:48 PM
the problem of "making it fair"

when a noob hawkeye with +0 Soulbow gets the same chance as a destroyer with +10 heaven divider
-> then the people with the heaven divider
will be creating topics: "make it fair"

Did i say something about DMG ?
I wrote about "selling quest horn, and pk on golky"

WilQsPL (Tyr/De)
Iva (Pal/Wl)
DjDziadzior (Tyr/Wc)

GutsPL

Hello. I'm Guts one of the golkys hunter. U are thinking, takes coins for kill golkys is ugly ? Why ? If we, golkys hunters, will not kill golky, who will kill golky for free? for noobs who want try last hit? U think the 20 noobs char can kill golky alone ? And what is FAIR when we are killing golkys for some1 and there is many noobs around  and they don't do nothink for help us just waiting for last hit and at last, 1 of them gat horn ? It is fair? We makes dirty job and some noob taked ur horn? U think it is fair for us? U have lucky because last hit is main point to gat horn, if it could be best damge I think it will be better for me. We make others noobs chance to gat last hit, and we make better chance ours clients to gat horn. If golkys dont have any drops who want to kill it ? I'm taking AROUND 3 dc for quest horn I think it is not so much for noobs. They just need a little farm MS or something. Drop horn is more expensive then quest but some people buying this shit, or u can farms lunargents and buy it for 25 lunargents.  I'm fair man who never scam any1 i try make some coins for better EQ but how other i can make it? When Temps have all epics RB? I think gokys hunters are blessing for noobs who have alittle more coins. If Track will block sellings horns for others players then i can makes horns for my clan members for free, and they can start making many bots for horns. Then any noob will not have any chance to gat horn.

Futile

Quote from: WilQs on February 07, 2010, 08:15:08 PM
Did i say something about DMG ?
I wrote about "selling quest horn, and pk on golky"

so whats your brilliant suggestion then?
make area peacezone = will never happen
make pk unavailable = wont happen either
make rules that prevent pvp/pk at golka = not likely

selling quest horn sounds like the way to get a horn for noobies, that dont have a strong ally.
just need to get the coins together.
and as long as donations is an option for that, its most likely to stay that way.

keep in mind, that "quest horn" is allready the improvement of the horn problem.

lKentl

Quote from: GutsPL on February 07, 2010, 10:30:33 PM
Hello. I'm Guts one of the golkys hunter. U are thinking, takes coins for kill golkys is ugly ? Why ? If we, golkys hunters, will not kill golky, who will kill golky for free? for noobs who want try last hit? U think the 20 noobs char can kill golky alone ? And what is FAIR when we are killing golkys for some1 and there is many noobs around  and they don't do nothink for help us just waiting for last hit and at last, 1 of them gat horn ? It is fair? We makes dirty job and some noob taked ur horn? U think it is fair for us? U have lucky because last hit is main point to gat horn, if it could be best damge I think it will be better for me. We make others noobs chance to gat last hit, and we make better chance ours clients to gat horn. If golkys dont have any drops who want to kill it ? I'm taking AROUND 3 dc for quest horn I think it is not so much for noobs. They just need a little farm MS or something. Drop horn is more expensive then quest but some people buying this shit, or u can farms lunargents and buy it for 25 lunargents.  I'm fair man who never scam any1 i try make some coins for better EQ but how other i can make it? When Temps have all epics RB? I think gokys hunters are blessing for noobs who have alittle more coins. If Track will block sellings horns for others players then i can makes horns for my clan members for free, and they can start making many bots for horns. Then any noob will not have any chance to gat horn.

u're so full of bullshit it is amazing, soon you'll get every single person against you. have fun