Web Analytics
HELP new players

News:

Main Menu

HELP new players

Started by VampyRUL, February 08, 2010, 02:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampyRUL

I open this topic to help new players, and i am recomanding what TrackZero should do, hope you all agree with me.
As i see it 100kk adena will help a new player to get A grade armor+wepon and then go farm for some more, but how to give a player 100kk adena without exploting?
I was thinking like this: when a players is born he shoul receive 2kk - teleport soulshot as he changes his first class he shoul get 20kk this way he can buy D grade armor and C grade armor+wepon as he chages his second class to get 30kk and when he finished third class get 80kk.
The amont of money is useless for the curent players acording to the time needed to rise a new char, what you will have to make 12 new chars with 3D class to get 1 DC, be real.
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

zippobg

Quote from: VampyRUL on February 08, 2010, 02:49:23 PM
I open this topic to help new players, and i am recomanding what TrackZero should do, hope you all agree with me.
As i see it 100kk adena will help a new player to get A grade armor+wepon and then go farm for some more, but how to give a player 100kk adena without exploting?
I was thinking like this: when a players is born he shoul receive 2kk - teleport soulshot as he changes his first class he shoul get 20kk this way he can buy D grade armor and C grade armor+wepon as he chages his second class to get 30kk and when he finished third class get 80kk.
The amont of money is useless for the curent players acording to the time needed to rise a new char, what you will have to make 12 new chars with 3D class to get 1 DC, be real.

Why just don't put cheap items like B-grade sets and really important thing is to add shots SSC,BSSC and maybe SSB,BSSB.
I don't know how is to buy shots on Nightmare, but on Infinity is pretty rare to find this things. I remember before time in Aden Grocery was having C-shots.
SadFace
WC/OL

Teh noob

dudes, this is 30x
go and kill some mobs lazy mofos

Neozinhu

Selling moonstones cheap....u'll have 100kk with 50 moonstones

Quote from: Teh noob on February 08, 2010, 07:04:34 PM
dudes, this is 30x
go and kill some mobs lazy mofos
+1
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

VampyRUL

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 08, 2010, 07:10:08 PM
Selling moonstones cheap....u'll have 100kk with 50 moonstones
+1

yea as i sayd i do not need money i have i said this for new player go make moonstones with no grade armor and wepon and see haw that goes .... people stop beeing egoistic puffff i should never open this thrat you never understand egoistic people
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

Cenarius

If any1 want to know easy way to make money, make mage and in the same time suport char (like pp/se/bd)
after that lvl the char and farm ol mahun buy karmian or avadon and homo,after that farm moonstones. imo all s grade is really cheap with the new updates, just dont be lazy  ;D
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Teh noob

with the price of decent a weapon below a coin (or 1.2 kkk even) and SA crystal stg 12 for ~200 kk, dont tell me that a newcommer on x30 wont have atleast a skinny mage with a set and a weapon +sa...be reasonable ..i played 1 month on abyss x3 and i have da with top a equips 70 + LOL. and i am lazy. stop crying and get to work.