Web Analytics
advertisement

News:

Main Menu

advertisement

Started by AliceCooper, February 13, 2010, 05:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceCooper

why for cry out loud there is completely no advertisement about the network over the net apart from this shitty top200 banner?
There is top100, hopzone, google adwords and so on, so start spreading a word about this community instead of doing nothing.

kidicarus

Quote from: AliceCooper on February 13, 2010, 05:24:50 PM
why for cry out loud there is completely no advertisement about the network over the net apart from this shitty top200 banner?
There is top100, hopzone, google adwords and so on, so start spreading a word about this community instead of doing nothing.

Amen

..... But how? I can shout out my window but I doubt it will help.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: AliceCooper on February 13, 2010, 05:24:50 PM

top 100 was scamming us for 2 months we were voting for nothing + if u click on DN they direct u to top 100 again, same thing happening now for top 200 when u vote it doesnt count, looks like once we reach top 5 servers in 10 days "many pwnage servers" are in dangers so lets freak DN and put them on 40+ position, and yea DN "sux" thats why so many of them want us down and copy 90% of our things and ideas. About hopzone ill check it, but anyway i gave up of ads since none from community want to vote anyway even i tell them vote vote vote vote they keep ignoring it so is kinda usless, i  gave up
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dhart

Quote from: kidicarus on February 19, 2010, 06:19:30 PM
Amen

..... But how? I can shout out my window but I doubt it will help.
imo that would be funny thoug xD....
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Futile

Quote from: TrackZero on February 20, 2010, 03:47:18 PM
top 100 was scamming us for 2 months we were voting for nothing + if u click on DN they direct u to top 100 again, same thing happening now for top 200 when u vote it doesnt count, looks like once we reach top 5 servers in 10 days "many pwnage servers" are in dangers so lets freak DN and put them on 40+ position, and yea DN "sux" thats why so many of them want us down and copy 90% of our things and ideas. About hopzone ill check it, but anyway i gave up of ads since none from community want to vote anyway even i tell them vote vote vote vote they keep ignoring it so is kinda usless, i  gave up

on one hand we reached in 10 days top 5 spot with votes, and on the other hand nobody is voting? xD

so when u click that annoying popup on this forum, your vote actually doesnt count?

hmmmmmm....

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Futile on February 20, 2010, 11:12:59 PM
on one hand we reached in 10 days top 5 spot with votes, and on the other hand nobody is voting? xD

so when u click that annoying popup on this forum, your vote actually doesnt count?

hmmmmmm....

My point was, i need to spam and force ppl to vote ( A LOT) and that works 1 week max, after that they stop voteing.

About annoying shiz, well doesnt make sense since servers 50x smaller then we are have so many votes, just check their forum for example it shows real activity of server (and yes check their reged users etc..)

+GekKey+

Quote from: TrackZero on February 21, 2010, 10:10:25 AM
My point was, i need to spam and force ppl to vote ( A LOT) and that works 1 week max, after that they stop voteing.

About annoying shiz, well doesnt make sense since servers 50x smaller then we are have so many votes, just check their forum for example it shows real activity of server (and yes check their reged users etc..)

take a look on frintezza.com and check out their vote event panel :))) pm me on forum for one of my account info... basicly, a user can vote once every 12h on 4 different site unsing their game account, each site is worth 1 point, so 4 vote point/12h...  different rewards was offered... bres, bsoes, emp scrolls, moonstone shard, regent pouch, enchant weapon/armor up to s grade(no bless) alot of mask only available with votes... etc etc...

like i said, if you wanna check it out, leave me a pm on forum, ill give u an acc u can check out rewards, and cost etc :P

6bIK

Quote from: TrackZero on February 21, 2010, 10:10:25 AM

pay us for vote  ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Shamanick

Quote from: TrackZero on February 20, 2010, 03:47:18 PM

Quote from: Shamanick on February 03, 2010, 01:02:39 PM

Btw put the server in anothers list for vote not only in that i think they have some bug becoz today ill vote like 10 times

I said it .

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 04, 2010, 03:40:03 AM
:)
Tbh thats big myth you know, is far far from truth, he lied xxxx people about it.