Web Analytics
Olympiad points etc.

News:

Main Menu

Olympiad points etc.

Started by windoo, February 13, 2010, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windoo

People, as we got implemented many things from gracia maybe lets vote for new olympiad system, based on fights won and lost fights also?

The Olympiad
Three vs. Three
• A three on three PvP Olympiad game has been added.
• A party leader character requests a game through an Olympiad manager while forming a 3 person party.
• Points earned or lost depend on wins and losses and are calculated based on the total Olympiad points of all team members.
• A 3 vs. 3 team game is regardless of class. In this game, a buff is not provided at the beginning of a match and one cannot use a skill during a match.
• If nine parties are registered for a game, then two separate games proceed with four parties, and the rest of parties belong to the next game.
• The rest of game rules are the same as the existing Olympiad game.

Points and Rewards
• As the reward point gaps were too big, Olympiad points have been changed to the following:
Rank 1 - Top 1 % - 120 Points awarded
Rank 2 - Top 10% - 80 Points awarded
Rank 3 - Top 25% - 55 Points awarded
Rank 4 - Top 50 - 35 Points awarded
Rank 5 - All participants below 50% - 20 Points awarded

• The Noblesse Gate Pass is no longer provided. A new reward item called an Olympiad Token has been added. New reward items are purchased from the Olympiad Manager only by using Olympiad tokens. Existing reward items can still be purchased with the Noblesse Gate Pass. (One can also purchase with Olympiad Tokens.)
• Participants can receive a reward regardless of wins or losses and accumulate points if one has participated more than 9 times in Olympiad games.
• Level 83 spellbooks (Forgotten Scrolls) have now been added to the list of rewards available through the Grand Olympiad Manager.

The following limited time items have been added:
• Warrior's Healing Potion
• Warrior's T-shirt
• Olympiad Warrior’s Ring â€" 30 Day Limited-time
• Olympiad Warrior’s earring â€" 30 Day Limited-time
• Olympiad Warrior’s Necklace â€" 30 Day Limited-time

• The following numbers of Olympiad tokens are provided when a competitor wins a match; the reward for winning a 3 vs. 3 team match is the highest.
• Non-class Game: 30 Olympiad tokens
• Class Game: 40 Olympiad tokens
• 3 vs. 3 game: 50 Olympiad tokens

Other Changes
• Olympiad tokens can be used for Noblesse teleport.
• When a player moves to an Olympiad arena, all skills with a less than 15 minutes reuse time will be reset.
• Blessed Spiritshots and Blessed Beast Spiritshots can no longer be used in an Olympiad arena.
• The bonus points granted to a hero have changed to 180 points.

Here we go:P
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

kidicarus

Quote from: windoo on February 13, 2010, 06:40:00 PM
People, as we got implemented many things from gracia maybe lets vote for new olympiad system, based on fights won and lost fights also?

Maybe you'd like to elaborate what exactly gracia oly system is, cause your post made me non the wiser  :-\

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

windoo

Well, i'll post it as soon as i'll find out that info once more :P
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

Argriev

Quote from: windoo on February 13, 2010, 06:40:00 PM

• When a player moves to an Olympiad arena, all skills with a less than 15 minutes reuse time will be reset.

add just this and i will be happy!!
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

flamingAwe

Quote from: Argriev on February 15, 2010, 01:36:31 PM
add just this and i will be happy!!

and ty/wc will port every 2 minutes, including  30 sec port, 45 sec buff,

Dadghamor

Insane idea. Only too easy farming,.