SkeletorCZ ,._/ Storm Screamer/ Spectral Dancer 79 \_.,
Zeidaro Destroyer // Ghost Sentinel / Doom Cryer IN PROGRESS

Kondra

kidicarus

Quote from: Skeletor on February 22, 2010, 02:05:55 PM
Advices pls ;)

+5 Str
+4 wit

But all depends on your gear...... Since PR got really low Con you might have to experiment on how much you can nerf it and still be able to kill.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Skeletor

Quote from: Kondra on February 22, 2010, 02:58:45 PM
same as for other archers?
first archer char , thats why i ask :-X

Quote from: kidicarus on February 22, 2010, 06:33:30 PM
+5 Str
+4 wit

But all depends on your gear...... Since PR got really low Con you might have to experiment on how much you can nerf it and still be able to kill.
like +3-3 ?
FunDancer   ,._/ Spectral Dancer/ Ghost Hunter  81  \_.,
SkeletorCZ ,._/ Storm Screamer/ Spectral Dancer 79 \_.,
Zeidaro Destroyer // Ghost Sentinel / Doom Cryer IN PROGRESS

kidicarus

Quote from: Skeletor on February 24, 2010, 03:04:13 PM
like +3-3 ?

For example: If you are insanely well geared with Anthy+Zaken for stun resist and Frintezza or Valakas for extra HP, and Mb even Dnet heavy set I would definately go +5 STR -5Con.

But if you're running around in Draco set, and zaken I wouldn't nerf con that much.... But how much of a glasscannon you would like to be is ultimately up to you.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: kidicarus on February 24, 2010, 04:21:37 PM
For example: If you are insanely well geared with Anthy+Zaken for stun resist and Frintezza or Valakas for extra HP, and Mb even Dnet heavy set I would definately go +5 STR -5Con.

But if you're running around in Draco set, and zaken I wouldn't nerf con that much.... But how much of a glasscannon you would like to be is ultimately up to you.
w/o setting urself to be full glass cannon u wont kill any1, else u can cry later " wtf sali 4k? " as some temps used to do, so ye, -9 con is teh solution, and if u farm a lot it will help u, and u wont notice difrence at pve, pvp will be bit harder, but still its better to hit hard and die, than hit low and die anyway ;)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on February 25, 2010, 05:05:51 AM
w/o setting urself to be full glass cannon u wont kill any1, else u can cry later " wtf sali 4k? " as some temps used to do, so ye, -9 con is teh solution, and if u farm a lot it will help u, and u wont notice difrence at pve, pvp will be bit harder, but still its better to hit hard and die, than hit low and die anyway ;)
Funny that most archers on NM found that out in Hellbound when we already knew that since C3/C4 xD