Web Analytics
Giran 28.02.2010

News:

Main Menu

Giran 28.02.2010

Started by Shreed, February 28, 2010, 08:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Great Siege ! and really nice 2 Hours of non-stop fight :P after giran and gludio we  can say it was nice week :P i can not wait the next ...
Innadrill and Giran still in your hands but Gludio and Shuttgart is safe so we can say its 2:2

GJ with gehenna and other mass destruction skills ! it was ruin our squad totaly in 3 actions :P so i can say one more time GF !

trooperXkoki

u re not selling ur chars and ur items??
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

scary

i was there on  in few 3 rushes, and i rly enjoyed it, gf on both sides 
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

kidicarus

NO! This is completely wrong!

Stop with the "gf" stop with the good sportsmanship... Someone needs to flame! Without flames theres no rivalry and without rivalry whats the point?

So lets poor some gasoline on the fire and say.... F-U temps! You've been controlling the server for years with all the riches taht comes with it. You got pretty much an infinite amount of BoG's and coins from epic raids and your rather sizable donations!

Give us a month or two, we will gear up our party's and we will smear you temps all over this server like the ants you are!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

scary

Quote from: kidicarus on February 28, 2010, 09:39:35 PM

Stop with the "gf" stop with the good sportsmanship... Someone needs to flame! Without flames theres no rivalry and without rivalry whats the point?

So lets poor some gasoline on the fire and say.... F-U temps! You've been controlling the server for years with all the riches taht comes with it. You got pretty much an infinite amount of BoG's and coins from epic raids and your rather sizable donations!

Give us a month or two, we will gear up our party's and we will smear you temps all over this server like the ants you are!

kiddy hater :D
Since 2005

Ashlynn

Amen to that! :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki

scary

Since 2005

Ashlynn

Quote from: scary on February 28, 2010, 10:15:49 PM
ur temp ?
He is clanless because every clan that would recruit him will be instantly mentally de-lvled.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

scary

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 28, 2010, 10:20:42 PM
He is clanless because every clan that would recruit him will be instantly mentally de-lvled.

;D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Since 2005

Montana

hahahaha thats right ;D

+1 ;)

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

trooperXkoki

Quote from: scary on February 28, 2010, 10:15:49 PM
ur temp ?
az ne igram :D
not shemale like u
Quote from: Montana on February 28, 2010, 10:42:50 PM
hahahaha thats right ;D
sure
trooperxkoki