Web Analytics
fake heroes

News:

Main Menu

fake heroes

Started by BeGood, March 01, 2010, 01:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeGood

ok ppl 1 more month behind us, and once again we have a lot of nice heroes that I never even once saw on oly, is that really ok?
I mean, i can understand some little share of points, but omg now oly is like who have more chars with noblesse wins, this way normal ppl dont wanna join cause they now its no use, I really like this part of game and I would like it to be at least a little bit fair. Probably this post is uselless anyway, but still Im pissed of cause I worked hard for my points whole month and now I see im defeated by some noob I never even saw on arena. I wonder if its really impossible to stop these kinds of action, because no matter how U look at it its simply cheating, and gm should at least to do something about it.
Gn

Sali

Quote from: BeGood on March 01, 2010, 01:07:39 AM
ok ppl 1 more month behind us, and once again we have a lot of nice heroes that I never even once saw on oly, is that really ok?
I mean, i can understand some little share of points, but omg now oly is like who have more chars with noblesse wins, this way normal ppl dont wanna join cause they now its no use, I really like this part of game and I would like it to be at least a little bit fair. Probably this post is uselless anyway, but still Im pissed of cause I worked hard for my points whole month and now I see im defeated by some noob I never even saw on arena. I wonder if its really impossible to stop these kinds of action, because no matter how U look at it its simply cheating, and gm should at least to do something about it.
Gn
stop make topics just bcos u get pissed :) and well, look at this from other side, if ur at oly often u meet those "free points" also, so they feed u in some way. Mby ur not good enough to be a hero? :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

MaraZmo

Quote from: Sali on March 01, 2010, 01:46:33 AM
Mby ur not good enough to be a hero? :P

This have to hurt.  ::)
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Alex

I heard sc4rry did a good job on killing fake heroes.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

BeGood

stop make topics just bcos u get pissed :) and well, look at this from other side, if ur at oly often u meet those "free points" also, so they feed u in some way. Mby ur not good enough to be a hero? :P
well I expected these kind of stupid reply because U ppl are like bots of these forum, just have to reply with Your great knowledge and supremacy.
Just for Your information, I was on oly almost every day, and signed just when my skills got reused, and like I said I never met any of these guys. I dont know how it looks on other server but on infi they already have enough ppl to make it almost impossible to meet them. because one of them sign, w8 till starts to count, then another 4 signs( its still not a transfer ppl!!!), and then when they already eliminate all ppl not from they little transfer pt, they sign another 5 and 5 and 5 in 2 sec . Thats how it looks now. But ofc Im sure U know better and in 2 minutes U will tell me how stupid Im and that Im not fit to be a hero.
Maybe U are right, maybe Im not good enough to be a hero but do U really think that these guys that never won on arena alone are good enough? well I wonder about it.

Dhart

sorry sali , stupid answer you gave him. It's known like water that olympiads in DN became pathetic...and still we gm's don't do a shit about it...
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

TomekAlmighty

Wow your fast with this post lol... This problem exsists since interlude and the only way to fix it is to make a really long and expensive quest to be able to join olympiad, this way nobody will make this quest with his bots cuz it will be too long and too expensive...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

+GekKey+

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 01, 2010, 12:15:20 PM
Wow your fast with this post lol... This problem exsists since interlude and the only way to fix it is to make a really long and expensive quest to be able to join olympiad, this way nobody will make this quest with his bots cuz it will be too long and too expensive...

but then you kill some people that really go in oly cause they dont feel like make another long shit quest and spend much money for MB being hero... im not on side of fake heros... i think its a shame too... but what can we do... i dont see a way to get rid of those noob chars without punishing real players...

i have to say, sali has little point... when someone join with his noobies to take their points, theres always a chance he fights agaisnt another char... in that case, he just lost points :))

WindPhoenix

In time bleeding wounds will heal
Unlike some which are too deep to see
Like scars in a nomads soul
Their mending is so slow
Not the shout of a hundred enemies
Can make him feel fear inside him
But when sun sets and the cold arrives
With crushing solitude in the darkness of night

He will ride across land and time
To find a way through this endless night
There's a storm in his heart and the fire burns his soul
But the wanderer's part is to ride alone

With bare hands he has taken many lives
He has had a hundred women by his side
From enchanted woods to the freezing north
He is known at every sea and far beyond
As the moon grows and the circle is complete
He lies down and waits for sleep
But there's always a scenery in his mind
Of all that beauty he once left behind

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

flamingAwe

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 01, 2010, 12:15:20 PM

retail / nobless quest is not enough long and expencive for you?
so you prolly have 20 heroes, cause you can make hundreds of chars to transfer, this is sooooo easy....

before you start flaming that i love fake heroes: i never transferd and making 2-3 heroes last months... and fake heroes... i just love to catch them

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: flamingAwe on March 01, 2010, 02:49:29 PM
retail / nobless quest is not enough long and expencive for you?
so you prolly have 20 heroes, cause you can make hundreds of chars to transfer, this is sooooo easy....

before you start flaming that i love fake heroes: i never transferd and making 2-3 heroes last months... and fake heroes... i just love to catch them
I dont really get what your trying to say to be honest...

Anyways i dont play anymore, stoped being active at the end of c4 and stoped completly in interlude... But i was a hero in c4 times alot and transfering points always pissed me off, even if i catched some transfering guys and pwned them, but for that i needed to be online almost every day to be able to catch them... After c4 alot of people made tons of nobless bot chars, some people had over 5 chars nobless so transfering became really easy for them since everyone had lots of chars to transfer... If the quest would be longer and harder, almost nobody would make these quests with their bots to be able to transfer in oly right?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Dhart

the way exists and it's even quite easy lol , frapsing feeders > reporting > ban ban ban xD is it so hard?xD...the real problem is that feeders are not forbidden...
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)