News:

Main Menu

7.03.10 rune siege :)

Started by Montana, March 07, 2010, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VooWong

Quote from: cthon on March 08, 2010, 12:57:12 AM
i think we had like 1-2 pt more that u.. so dont make such a big deal out of it
probably u were looking the wrong side =)

i remember the time - it was 1 or 2 monthes ago when u were trying to make ally with frenda and ftr and u had enough ppl (mb 1 or 2 party less) for sieges but u failed..

as of defoe (his ears must be burning atm)..well..im ur big fan reading all ur posts dunno why didnt u notice it yet..so i dont remember such things

ps: looks like im only one who is QQing here from temps ))

shoot the freak
u?))
*shoots*
*walks away*

cthon

Quote from: VooWong on March 08, 2010, 01:19:52 AM
u?))
*shoots*
*walks away*

i wanted to drop it since u really cant stand up and give a worthy reply.. but since u fail and fail and fail ill teach u something...

"shoot the freak and walk away" is more like and advice so it kinda fits with 2nd person singular not 3rd person singular to use "s" or "es" depends on case... but what can i expect from some1 that thinks this is the best way to learn a language :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Shreed

Quote from: VooWong on March 08, 2010, 01:19:52 AM
probably u were looking the wrong side =)

i remember the time - it was 1 or 2 monthes ago when u were trying to make ally with frenda and ftr and u had enough ppl (mb 1 or 2 party less) for sieges but u failed..

as of defoe (his ears must be burning atm)..well..im ur big fan reading all ur posts dunno why didnt u notice it yet..so i dont remember such things

ps: looks like im only one who is QQing here from temps ))

u?))
*shoots*
*walks away*

lol no one denied your power. since 2 years you are takig every epic rb almost every castel on NM ... For sure you have better equip then we, for sure you have more expirience,  but it dont change the fact that this weekend we rape you hard. Baium>Aden>Antharas>Rune>Baium>Frintezza = 6:0  facts are facts. We were more ? ofcourse we were but give me all drop form rb since 2 years, i will give it to ppl and come with less numbers.

GF ! Awsome week :P

VooWong

Quote from: cthon on March 08, 2010, 02:35:20 AM
i wanted to drop it since u really cant stand up and give a worthy reply.. but since u fail and fail and fail ill teach u something...

"shoot the freak and walk away" is more like and advice so it kinda fits with 2nd person singular not 3rd person singular to use "s" or "es" depends on case... but what can i expect from some1 that thinks this is the best way to learn a language :D
this meaningless shit can only be understood by the likes of you, it seems..
my phrase was a j/k, read twice...noone needs your advices or "lessons' here..try to get the meaning of ur own words 1st
thats all

scary

Quote from: jygh on March 08, 2010, 12:34:21 AM
easy siege ....... temps were dying like duck's
next siege wont be easy for you
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

jygh

Nightmare 30x

scary

Since 2005

jygh

Quote from: scary on March 08, 2010, 10:03:40 AM
u`ll be my kebab xD
u can always dream scarry :)) anyway with chips plz
  Nightmare 30x

scary

Quote from: jygh on March 08, 2010, 10:23:09 AM
u can always dream scarry :)) anyway with chips plz

u think so ? ,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Since 2005

zenice

and again... how u know i didnt tell such things? :D  i hope some1 fraps how 2 pt of CB pushed 4 pt of temp back in rune.. u should see them running like some scared lil bitches back to town :D

i think we had like 1-2 pt more that u.. so dont make such a big deal out of it

PS   : make them QQ on forum ~> temp
PS2 : shoot the freak and walk away

You are a freaking owner with 2 bp in pt and 1 ol behind your ass... You have 1 fighter pt and 1 mage and i can only see was heal heal heal and ol charging your cp. gf mister pro  ;D
Another thing you should learn its to count, 1 or 2 pt more then temp? lolbus
onde again GF and flame more!!!

Triuferkkk

gf ppl was nice weekend, finally good action :)

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

tzuc

Quote from: zenice on March 08, 2010, 11:17:40 AM
You are a freaking owner with 2 bp in pt and 1 ol behind your ass... You have 1 fighter pt and 1 mage and i can only see was heal heal heal and ol charging your cp. gf mister pro  ;D
Another thing you should learn its to count, 1 or 2 pt more then temp? lolbus
onde again GF and flame more!!!

someone remove bishops and OL from the game ... their OP and ruin game balance
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota