Web Analytics
Too many questions - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Too many questions

Started by Alex, March 09, 2010, 09:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

I guess a kind of an anti - inflation protection.  Those coins will be much stronger currency in the economy. 
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

illuminati

First of all welcome to DNetwork

Seems to me that one of you (or both?) is a coder.

so my question is this: If you fix something that Drake haven't fixed so far (lets say Fortress sieges or attribute sytem) will you share it with Drake(and rest of the servers) or you'll keep it just for Valkyria?(and the other way around ofc)

gl on your new project ;)

IvolveR

Quote from: illuminati on March 10, 2010, 08:13:15 PM
First of all welcome to DNetwork

Seems to me that one of you (or both?) is a coder.

so my question is this: If you fix something that Drake haven't fixed so far (lets say Fortress sieges or attribute sytem) will you share it with Drake(and rest of the servers) or you'll keep it just for Valkyria?(and the other way around ofc)

gl on your new project ;)
They said they r coding on dn together with drake for years.The real question is,if they helped to create this failbound and couldnt do it better together with drake,than why r u all  expecting some coding miracles from them now?If they couldnt do anything usefull to improve the network all those years,why this server would be different?

Sry for being blunt,im just a realist
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Dhart

Quote from: IvolveR on March 10, 2010, 08:47:23 PM
They said they r coding on dn together with drake for years.The real question is,if they helped to create this failbound and couldnt do it better together with drake,than why r u all  expecting some coding miracles from them now?If they couldnt do anything usefull to improve the network all those years,why this server would be different?

Sry for being blunt,im just a realist
C4 GOD DAMN IT ! PUT THE FUKIN OLD LAME CHRONICLE
DOT.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

CTEBAH

reddragonjr

Well I wish all luck to Descent and Torn in creating a good and stable server.
See ya guys there  ;D I'll give it a try after long pause time on x15,need some action like in old days (c3-c4).Hope ya guys (Descent & Torn) make a decent server!Fk coruption Fk lolipops  ;D Fairplay FTW!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Torn

Quote from: reddragonjr on March 10, 2010, 11:30:04 PM
Well I wish all luck to Descent and Torn in creating a good and stable server.
See ya guys there  ;D I'll give it a try after long pause time on x15,need some action like in old days (c3-c4).Hope ya guys (Descent & Torn) make a decent server!Fk coruption Fk lolipops  ;D Fairplay FTW!
Thank you dude, yes we will do everything to improve gameplay and fun to all players of Valkyrie even on daily basis.
About corruption and lolipops, dont worry, it will never happen!!!

Ashlynn

Quote from: Torn on March 11, 2010, 12:13:38 AM
About corruption and lolipops, dont worry, it will never happen!!!
So if someone will be terribly lucky and make +16 (or more) weapon you'll delete it? :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

6bIK

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 11, 2010, 12:21:43 AM
So if someone will be terribly lucky and make +16 (or more) weapon you'll delete it? :D
btw enchante rate, same like on DN, impossible make +4 or donate a lot of bewx??

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

TomekAlmighty

Augmentations, atributes, icarus, dynasty, sof, foi, and alot of different stuff SUCKS!!  ::)

If it would be c4, i would even try playing l2 from time to time again.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Diabolical

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 11, 2010, 01:04:31 AM
Augmentations, atributes, icarus, dynasty, sof, foi, and alot of different stuff SUCKS!!  ::)

If it would be c4, i would even try playing l2 from time to time again.

or retail , for more fun
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

BanThemAll

Quote from: Diabolical on March 11, 2010, 01:35:21 AM
or retail , for more fun

u can find 200 better retail server than this one ;)

arion for example

so at least make this sh1t unique in some way (dnet sub :))