Web Analytics
just to ask couple questions :D

News:

Main Menu

just to ask couple questions :D

Started by zule88, March 10, 2010, 12:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zule88

ok  i read all ... and honestly it have some spice that lure u to play with all those sweet words like fair no red dildos etc

now, what about gm's ??? will they play there ????  with coins what would u will be able to buy at donny ??? u told u cant even buy clean weapon but 2 post after u guys  told u can buy items at donny manager... so that means guy with a lot of money he will be able to pwn in 1 day  .......     

question for mutants to, will  they be allowed or not ??  and thers max lvl ??? 

question about horns are they available at donny manager ? 

question about clan quest items, are they available to ???   
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

Torn

Quote from: zule88 on March 10, 2010, 12:16:42 AM
ok  i read all ... and honestly it have some spice that lure u to play with all those sweet words like fair no red dildos etc

now, what about gm's ??? will they play there ????  with coins what would u will be able to buy at donny ??? u told u cant even buy clean weapon but 2 post after u guys  told u can buy items at donny manager... so that means guy with a lot of money he will be able to pwn in 1 day  .......    

question for mutants to, will  they be allowed or not ??  and thers max lvl ???  

question about horns are they available at donny manager ?  

question about clan quest items, are they available to ???  
First of all, by the rudness of your post and the whole attitude in this topic i shouldnt reply you anything since in start it discredit you too much and i have full right not to answer, 2nd of all you shouldnt open a new topic for thees kind of questions since topic already exists above with same subject. But ill answer you then close it to prevent spam and make this board a joke-board.

GM-s (Descent and Me) will not play on this server under any reason, we will log in game for events/testing/assist to players and so on, but playing on server where  we are owners - NEVER.

With donation coins you will be able to buy any normal clean weapon (donation coins or quest coins*   [it will be explained in future weeks] ) but most important it will be also possible to get it by farming (donation should be just for people who dont have time or patience to farm) , so bottom line you have 2 ways to get an item farming or donatiing, it your choise, but both options are available.And it doesnt mean a guy with a lot of money can pwn everybody since he can buy from dony everything what you can get from farming.

Most important thing is that we will never sell to anyone under any reason or offer any OE weapon or any piece of item which can destroy a balance of our server.

Yes mutants will be allowed, for their level we dont know yet (but i think we will cap them as they are now since my opinion is that you must choose what you want to play)

We dont know yet

They will be added somehow (HOW? you ask too early , we have much important things to do)