Web Analytics
DN sub or no?

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Descent

Torn and I have read through all your questions/suggestions (thanks) and one point that stood out the most was DN sub. Since the server we provide will be for you to play we will give you the privilege to decide on this. Poll will stand for 10 days.

On the side note, Torn and I are happy to disable the dn sub system because:

- Grouping for grind/raid/pvp will need more strategic planning

- Will once again make all classes worth playing again

- Olympiad for every class and more intense

I'm sure you can think of many more, but as said we will let you decide with the poll's result.

Thanks for your time.

Spelly

Very kind of you to let us choose about it :)

But could you open the poll pls I cant vote ^^
[url=http://img38.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spellina2.png][/url]

Torn

Quote from: Spelly on March 10, 2010, 12:43:25 PM
Very kind of you to let us choose about it :)

But could you open the poll pls I cant vote ^^
;D ;D ;D

Unlocked

TheLox

Not that it gonna be more balanced server with non-stack sub-class, but you won't see numerous crying on the forum about some sub-class being OP and so, and then you won't bother much "balancing" it out. It's much more fun on retail like classes.  :) Well, Descent himself (herself?  :D ) pointed some out why is it better. :P

Kerth

It's nice that you ask players, but you know, there are thousands of servers without Dn subs, they rise very fast, and fall even faster. And after all, DN is like sign of l2 sub servers, personally i think that it shouldn't be broken :)

Viciaa

one server should be different, i voted NO  :P
Created in : 29 July 2007
» Jarow1t - SpS / eS  - OFF«
» Jarov1t - Bp / PaL  - OFF«

»Jarow1t - Wynn Summoner - Naia - ON«

undertaker22

need to make buffl's last 1 hour and dances should last atleast 20mins or something cause 4mins  just suck lol

Tyler

Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

Kerth

Quote from: undertaker22 on March 10, 2010, 01:35:37 PM
need to make buffl's last 1 hour and dances should last atleast 20mins or something cause 4mins  just suck lol
Lol

Greyhawk

I vote NO dragon is so popular because it's without wipe and i play here for that reason, i don't like dnsubs. it's funny to see PP pown necro  ;D

GL i made new acc and try some fun here too  :P
BD/PR - Ch1rurg

LoL The World Team

"First we will defeat them, then we will count them"

Jan Karol Chodkiewicz

Junkie

I voted for Stack Sub system.
Substack system is an unique Dragon network system developed by Drake..
So server should be Stack Sub, there is not alot good server's with stacksub out here so i think alot of people will come, but  there is milions of retail like servers, like: BFDR,Frintezza,Dex... where players that want to play on retail like server can play.
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

Dhart

dragon-network without dragon-network subclass doesn't make any sense...why shell we chose your server and starting by 0 if there are 292380923802398 servers without stacksub system out there? ofc the situation of how DN works atm doesn't invites anybody to join....
so don't remove substack system
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)