Web Analytics
QQ temp's - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

QQ temp's

Started by xBananx, March 15, 2010, 08:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

Guys remember this is a game.IT should be for fun only.Can't you all stop flame sometimes and say just one GF to your opponent?
I'm talking for both sides.Temp show how good are they for 2 years(even zerg no one else done it or stand against),now is time to show they can lose with honor and say gf to pride.

kidicarus

Quote from: kuko on March 16, 2010, 08:12:39 AM
Guys remember this is a game.IT should be for fun only.Can't you all stop flame sometimes and say just one GF to your opponent?
I'm talking for both sides.Temp show how good are they for 2 years(even zerg no one else done it or stand against),now is time to show they can lose with honor and say gf to pride.

Why? Isn't it more fun with a vindictive side of it? Isn't it more fun when you really want to harm your cokcy opponents?

Go flames go!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

seboulba

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 16, 2010, 05:48:19 AM
And ill say temps are "pro" when you will be able to win against 2x more people than you have in sieges and mass pvps, but for sure that will never happen cuz you were a zerg and still are one. Its funny how happy you are cuz you had the control over the server for 2 years, when most of good clans already left the server long ago.

they failed when we got 2-3 pt more than them so with 2x they number i doubt they will move somewhere :)

and about dog Style : take this .i.  :-X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U40bq97hc_M
nm30X
EvilBunnies

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: moonbreaker on March 16, 2010, 06:11:19 AM
couse they surrender, they left, they didn't train next generation of people who would rule server, thats why they perish ;P
have fun because of 2 weeks of your luck and gm assistance // exploits. We will have fun too ;P Now is your zerk time, u better use it good.

V3, SINS, Legion, Av, Ws (i might forgot some clans :P) didnt surrender, lots of clan members from these clans left when the clans were on top and rulled the server... People just quit cuz they had also other stuff to do in live and L2 got less interesting when we (they) had nobody to fight, atleast thats what i can say to the people i know.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Zuluman

This topic will be removed for sure like my one was.

Fact is simple, we didn't need or want them dc's. We had vala down to ~35%hp and of all of CB parties we had about 2 deaths up till then.

Another fact, Temps came with about three parties. In the past when CB had three parties against emps we would always put up a better fight against you than you did against us. Even with your insane gears due to two years of zerk you were dismissed, even with the help of the server lags.

One more thing.... If you think that our side will crumble as easily as before think again. There is a key difference this time....... You getting owned

Have a nice day :D :D :D :D :D :D
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Pawciu

Quote from: Shreed on March 16, 2010, 01:20:01 AM
about DC you wanna tell us that only Temps got it? we were clean form it ? 40% of our ppl get dc every minute inside valakas and gues what: it was not a problem coz we kill it anyway without terrain exploit like you always do.
hahahahahaha u are very funny now, we use terrain explit? what exploit lol!, hahaha. I heard also we used exploit in oren/aden siege Oo... i am really interesting what explit  :D.

And now what you wanna tell us that you are pure lol u are using the same flames on every action. We cant do nothing more ? ask yourselve one more time about it. GZ for Baium :P we dont even kamp it and some ppl which stay after valky go there to take some fun
That u have result for ur children in clan, who flame us first w/o any reason. The best part is when they die they flame and write "we are donators", "w/o Track's items we can do nothing" hah  :D
btw: gz for gludio

Now you start to care about Past (2 years blablabal)? you are the first ally which didnt resolve after taking all. Nothing more than greedy zerg. if some day we will really get everything you will understand what i mean... for now i can only say QQ coz we deserve for your tears :P
"if" is very good word now  :P, let me see it hehe  ::)

slimx

again QQ temp topic? ahahahahahahah, the funny thing is that u can still flame after so many fails  ::) ...i wont even bother say anything bout frinteza/vlks because i will get again non sense / retarded replies (..i. to all haters xD )
PS : if temp would make topic for every QQ u made over the years we could fill 1k forums  ;D

NIORI

Temps are funny, i thought that the fun was over in this server becouse  the majoroty of ppl had left already, but here comes the temp qq that give a extra fun on server,  YOU ARE FUNNY

p.s about Gm help on pride ally i can say zuahahahahhaha,,,, temps comeon  dont be silly couse all server knows about you ,   ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

milampalas

1 day passed and my clan mate GM didn't gave me green-yellow weapon..
shall i write my complainings here??
QQ for Evilbunnies GM..  our weapons plox..
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

xBananx

Quote from: kidicarus on March 16, 2010, 08:41:13 AM
Why? Isn't it more fun with a vindictive side of it? Isn't it more fun when you really want to harm your cokcy opponents?

Go flames go!
Traitor <3

Evangel1e

So shreed have well aly and its good for fun on server,i think stand in zerg camp rbs or castle W/O enemys its fck bored my friends from temp dont you think.i leav temps for this it was fck bored...maybee server alive but it dont look like.

tzuc

as usual having the normal Temp approach, when things don't go your way "GM HELP, GM CORRUPTION"
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota