Question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Question

Started by Ber1l, March 16, 2010, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliburn

Quote from: Toszi on March 17, 2010, 10:40:52 PM
I forgot something. On other DN servers have an idiot rule. You cant buff and heal the rbs, if im right(i dont played here ~1,5 year ago). Its a realy dumb idea. In C4 times, there was many awesome pvp for raids, but this rule killed it. Let ppl to buff/heal rbs, its an important tactic in pvps for rbs, and nobody cares about farmers, who cry cause of it.

I like this, but I think healing quest Golkies should be off limits. :(
Tarantula:
- Solar

qwertyzxc

I forgot something. On other DN servers have an idiot rule. You cant buff and heal the rbs, if im right(i dont played here ~1,5 year ago). Its a realy dumb idea. In C4 times, there was many awesome pvp for raids, but this rule killed it. Let ppl to buff/heal rbs, its an important tactic in pvps for rbs, and nobody cares about farmers, who cry cause of it.
idiot rule ? ... so hf if some bored kids bring bp + pp with karmian set and they will heal + buff ur raid/golka 2/3 h  w/o any reason just they are "BORED"
2) also farmers can say "who cares about ur pvp"

Kerth

Quote from: Ber1l on March 16, 2010, 11:19:16 AM
just to know....with all the problems we have with the other servers....what's the point to open another one?it's like someone who doesn't have the money for food and decide to buy a Porsche... ;D

Cuz they are dead/dying anyway? You think you can use resurection, and servers will be healthy again? Only think that could save other servers is wipe, which won't happend, because too many people sold half of their houses to buy stuff IG

+1

Quote from: Caliburn on March 18, 2010, 04:42:44 AM
I like this, but I think healing quest Golkies should be off limits. :(

+2

All rb's yes, golky - NO.

Toszi

Quote from: qwertyzxc on March 18, 2010, 07:01:38 AM
idiot rule ? ... so hf if some bored kids bring bp + pp with karmian set and they will heal + buff ur raid/golka 2/3 h  w/o any reason just they are "BORED"
2) also farmers can say "who cares about ur pvp"

1. Kill them lol. If your clan is there with 1 party, or more, and a bp+pp can freak up your rb, sorry, but it means only 1 thing->Your clan FAILED.

2. If you wanna farm and farm and farm, lets play wow, l2 is not your game.

QuoteAll rb's yes, golky - NO.

If quest golkondas wont be buffable, its ok. Maybe... But places near toi golky(especially if drops tradeable horn), and other bosses are significant pvp zones.

On the road again. :D

Kerth

Anyway till someone won't heal/buff golky tought walls (i mean textures, for ex. from floor above or under) it's still ok.