questions for GM =] - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

questions for GM =]

Started by SirSlayer, April 12, 2010, 02:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerg4L

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 12, 2010, 02:25:54 PM
Hey all  :)  im moving from arena to valkyre and need ask some questions to GM about that server:
1. is there 3rd class change quest or just transfred by NPC,
2. will there be spellbooks for learning skills or just need SP points like on arena ( whitch is much better :d ),
3.buffs/dance/song time ,

Pls answer me soon here or pm me  thx  8)

PS. sry for my english :DD

Better stay in your shity arena "server" lol.

SirSlayer

Quote from: Horknuth on April 13, 2010, 09:21:13 AM
omg man !!!!! You have alredy arena server to play like that ! Dont make jokes ! This is low rate server ! gtfo whit 1h buffs and 20 mins dance/song ! What dancer's/songer's gonna do in that way ??? Give dance/song and sit in town ! Omg what a stupid questions !

dont be stupid subs like dancer/songer allways needed, and buff clases dont die coz pof/pow/cov time 5 min as renewal/champion/siren 2min. I just say to get buffs litle longer nothing else ... and as i say before this is not spam topic so leave ur ''spam comments'' for urself

deiwidaz

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 13, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
dont be stupid subs like dancer/songer allways needed, and buff clases dont die coz pof/pow/cov time 5 min as renewal/champion/siren 2min. I just say to get buffs litle longer nothing else ... and as i say before this is not spam topic so leave ur ''spam comments'' for urself

So, why the freak you need 1 h buffs and 20 mins dances and songs if bd and sws with buffers are always needed? Arena is perfect example of dead buffers, db and sws.

SirSlayer

Quote from: MentalVirus on April 12, 2010, 11:41:51 PM
You are wrong. There are no stupid questions, only stupid ppl !!!!!!

no stupid questions only less information...

Toszi

Quote from: SirSlayer on April 13, 2010, 11:55:03 AM
no stupid questions only less information...

Sure. And the guys, who have less information is.......................................................YOU. Congratulation.

On the road again. :D

deiwidaz

Quote from: Bav3 on April 13, 2010, 10:44:03 AM
arena is perfect example of dead server ;D

Yea, good that i was hacked here and went to other server  :D