When Valkyria Start?

News:

Main Menu

When Valkyria Start?

Started by snek44, March 19, 2010, 10:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snek44

When Valkyria Start?

pls write me here date when maybe this server will be open for players.   Thx :)

Mala Przyjemnosc

radament1

Its already on!
You probably just have to reinstall your OS.

Kerth

qwertyzxc

Kerth

Jubilat

roberts

Descent i have some questions to you, if you can answer pls do it, but if i ask too much at the moment, just say STFU roberts:D
As you wrote, in the next month there will be a closed beta for a short time. Can we ask that, you would like to make closed beta in full of april or just for a week 2week?
You said a few selected ppl will be able to get in to closed beta. May i ask that, how you will choose these guys?

Keep good working....
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Toszi

Quote from: roberts on March 21, 2010, 01:19:26 AM
Descent i have some questions to you, if you can answer pls do it, but if i ask too much at the moment, just say STFU roberts:D
As you wrote, in the next month there will be a closed beta for a short time. Can we ask that, you would like to make closed beta in full of april or just for a week 2week?
You said a few selected ppl will be able to get in to closed beta. May i ask that, how you will choose these guys?

Keep good working....

Ye, i want to know the same things too, if possible. :)

On the road again. :D

Torn

Quote from: roberts on March 21, 2010, 01:19:26 AM

Keep good working....
Its fine, you can ask np, however we are planing to start closed beta starting april.Therefor we can only say at this point it all depends of tests but aproximetly we are hoping we dont need more then 2 weeks to setup and fix all majority, but its kinda hard to give any direct eta at this point (thats why i said +/- time needed). About choosing players for testing, well in start it will be Descent and me (drake too) only, but if we need more people we will find them  probably by suggestions of other people (gm-s), but 1 thing at a time.

Torn

TifaPL

If you know DN - even god dont know when it will be opened :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

Sowell

can you try open this server faster,other server are open and you will lose players,today is opening of other server beta and if ppl start there and if they gonna make good items and population is good they will not come here for sure