When Valkyria Start? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

When Valkyria Start?

Started by snek44, March 19, 2010, 10:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn

Quote from: Sowell on March 21, 2010, 01:00:28 PM
can you try open this server faster,other server are open and you will lose players,today is opening of other server beta and if ppl start there and if they gonna make good items and population is good they will not come here for sure
Opening server without proper tests will just lead to a disaster, however we have a plan and we will stick to it in otder to give our players best of best they can get. About others,well we wish them good luck, in the end why do you think quick-spawned-"pwn" servers will steal our players, maybe we will be better then them with many unique ideas and options. Sum: We have a plan, we have informed you about it, and we will stick it to the end.

Sowell

yea i know those are dead server since they start ,but i was meaning of loosing players at the begining,some will be on other server and they will come here after those server's are dead or when they will be sick of bugs and gm's coruption and sick donations,but till than maybe you lose a great start,anywya i am sure server will start with atleast 1k ppls,,,i am just worried about this server cuz i w8 for DN to start a new server since 3-4 years ago:)

GenghisKhan

Hey Sowell, my old friend. Unfortunately, I don't agree with you. It's better to wait few weeks more for server that will hopefully bring balance, bugless and lagless gameplay, rather than to rush for something that will collapse in several months ...
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Udrill

Quote from: GenghisKhan on March 21, 2010, 03:42:58 PM
It's better to wait few weeks more

especially after he was wainting for 3-4 years

Kerth

Quote from: Jubilat on March 20, 2010, 03:05:54 PM
kurwo kradziejska, avatar mi ukradłeś

Spier...
Ciumkaj poziomkę grzybie.

Pozdr

Sowell

Quote from: GenghisKhan on March 21, 2010, 03:42:58 PM
Hey Sowell, my old friend. Unfortunately, I don't agree with you. It's better to wait few weeks more for server that will hopefully bring balance, bugless and lagless gameplay, rather than to rush for something that will collapse in several months ...
i was meaning smth alse but i dident explain right what i head in mind,was about beta to open sooner,,,

ps:hi genghiskhan i am glad to see again an old friend

Streeter

Once upon a time in...Lineage

Sanncheeez

Quote from: Torn on March 21, 2010, 01:06:46 PM
Opening server without proper tests will just lead to a disaster, however we have a plan and we will stick to it in otder to give our players best of best they can get. About others,well we wish them good luck, in the end why do you think quick-spawned-"pwn" servers will steal our players, maybe we will be better then them with many unique ideas and options. Sum: We have a plan, we have informed you about it, and we will stick it to the end.

now i feel like on not DN server erlier noone care abut players annouc. was one per mounth and now we  have good support now ^^ ceep going and i just want to say good job and i will play here
I love play weak chars <3

Miata

Quote from: Torn on March 21, 2010, 01:06:46 PM

But when it will start ? cant u give some date ?

Thurnod

well i see that i'm first to say that to you
and am pretty pround of it

SOON

:P
Maestro//Soultaker/Fortune Seeker

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Ews6lVhIDxU          belzeboss xD

felix23

yep Soon Dont worry and go work   ;D
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

Miata

Soon is not a date and depends on the people, some think soon is 2h some think its 2 years  ::)