Max lvl of attribute in weapon - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Max lvl of attribute in weapon

Started by lasombra, February 07, 2010, 12:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadghamor

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 09, 2010, 11:38:39 PM
you need to ask about diffrence between attaker's atck attribute value  and targets defence attribute value
Quote from: flamingAwe on February 09, 2010, 11:38:39 PM450 (as for 150+) damage modifier is +70%

J4cKDan13L

Maybe I am retard or I am bugged but when I got my new icarus weapon that was already with wind lvl 5 I decided to test the damage difference at every successed stone...

The results:

from lvl 5 to lvl 9 maxed the damage difference is..............................

J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Dadghamor

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on February 11, 2010, 02:04:43 AM
Maybe I am retard or I am bugged but when I got my new icarus weapon that was already with wind lvl 5 I decided to test the damage difference at every successed stone...

The results:

from lvl 5 to lvl 9 maxed the damage difference is..............................

Well...let's see if awe is a good teacher....

ehm ehm.. Well: Difference between 5 and 9 is = because \only with 150 element power you got max bonus.If you find someone with some bonuses on armor ...level 9 cuold be usefull.

suren

The fact that monsters and other enemies level up at the same time as your character leads to the "leveling problem". If you make poor choices in leveling up, your character will become weaker than the monsters as your level progresses. Therefore the game will become harder rather than easier even though you would expect the game to be easier for high-level characters.

There are several strategies for overcoming the leveling problem. One is to never let your character sleep, and therefore your character will never level up (as described at Under Leveling). Another is to just decrease the game's difficulty slider.
======================
auto air conditioner parts
sales recruitment agencies midlands

radament1

Quote from: suren on March 30, 2010, 12:07:49 PM
The fact that monsters and other enemies level up at the same time as your character leads to the "leveling problem". If you make poor choices in leveling up, your character will become weaker than the monsters as your level progresses. Therefore the game will become harder rather than easier even though you would expect the game to be easier for high-level characters.

There are several strategies for overcoming the leveling problem. One is to never let your character sleep, and therefore your character will never level up (as described at Under Leveling). Another is to just decrease the game's difficulty slider.
======================
auto air conditioner parts
sales recruitment agencies midlands

Oblivion spambots ftw!

zule88

only for cos of flame i vote they increase max 900 !!! dont decrease! make maxe level 25 !!!  but if u fail it return u to 0 !!!! not as current to stay 4 or 5!! that way economy will get boost! drake will get money! perfect! it can be second type of enchant for weapon! only dont broke weapon! and after 6-7 lvl u can add some cool shine on weapon! so +9/10/11 will have only rich people ^^
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]