enchant chance 66 % ? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

enchant chance 66 % ?

Started by llllllllll, March 21, 2010, 12:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zule88

Quote from: GenghisKhan on March 24, 2010, 08:23:27 PM
There is another way of enchanting your weapon successfully ! Go to Ketra and kill 5 shamans, after that soe and teleport to Aden. After your teleportation, go in ivory tower on foot, and every 28 seconds use 1 healing potion. When you get to the IT use soe and when your soe bar reaches 90% cancel it, unequip your armor and than quickly re-equip. If you did exactly as I said, your enchanting will be succesfully 100%. Trust me mangz ... /end of sarcasm

Now to get to the point, after you figured out your glorious way to exploit enchanting, why don't you go for more, like +25 or something?

u ar so retarded that u cant notice other people sarcasm but u know how to use yours :D  moron and epic one
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

GenghisKhan

Don't try to act smart, we all know you are using that proass tactic ... You already proved how smart you are (lottery 50%).
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

trooperXkoki

66.6% u sux
33.9% u pro
other 99% u sux myb

or?
i dnt understand... :/
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

zule88

Quote from: GenghisKhan on March 25, 2010, 10:01:13 AM
Don't try to act smart, we all know you are using that proass tactic ... You already proved how smart you are (lottery 50%).

and i see how u are smart and ur entire brain capacity to get when somebody joke around and mocking people :D retard :D u are who is dumb here to win on lottery is 80 % not 50 % moron
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

GenghisKhan

Quote from: zule88 on March 25, 2010, 12:16:04 PM
and i see how u are smart and ur entire brain capacity to get when somebody joke around and mocking people :D retard :D u are who is dumb here to win on lottery is 80 % not 50 % moron
Again "The Wiseman" have something to say, and once again he miserably fails in his own stupidity. I'll just repeat it once more: 50% chance to win a lottery - and you actually MEANT that. We all know you did. Don't try to act smart, when you are dumbest guy I met on this forum.

zule88

Quote from: GenghisKhan on March 25, 2010, 12:22:50 PM
Again "The Wiseman" have something to say, and once again he miserably fails in his own stupidity. I'll just repeat it once more: 50% chance to win a lottery - and you actually MEANT that. We all know you did. Don't try to act smart, when you are dumbest guy I met on this forum.

who u ALL ?  i dont try to act anything kiddo , people who really know me they really know what i meant ^^ u just jelous cos i easy way make any weapon 10 + :D and u broke from 3 to 4 8)  die lamer, and yea drake will decrease chance for enchant even more, but dont worry u got a lot of ews now u spoil them easy way  ;)  u can try a lot of time good luck.

and for ur satisfaction winning on lottery is 50 % . every guy with a bit brain will agree on this. its simple u get or dont get.  now u say its less than 0.00000000000000001 % , who gives a crap for that , u get or dont get ??  get it ? there two result after u made a bet !

now scratch ur self and think ! but i know its really hard so try haaaaard!!!! dont give up!!! try damn hard to use brain!!!!!!! faith of entire world  is in your hands!!!!! u must try really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh damn ok stp now i can see u got nose bleeding from trying. ... its ok ... WE was just thinking u are the one but Morpheus was wrong ..... truth is u dont have a brain to use... its ok i bet u good in something else .. like dont know... im sure there is something  ... ah yes!! i remembered!!! u are good in eating shit! u should make that ur life call! even somebody must do that to ....

kiddo dont try to out flame me   ;)
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr

Furesy

Quote from: zule88 on March 25, 2010, 12:40:59 PM
and for ur satisfaction winning on lottery is 50 % . every guy with a bit brain will agree on this. its simple u get or dont get.
lol, no comment really, low level math ftw

GenghisKhan

Quote from: Furesy on March 25, 2010, 12:44:57 PM
Exactly, but that guy never went to school. We shouldn't blame him, but his parents ...

zule88

Quote from: Furesy on March 25, 2010, 12:44:57 PM

ah cmon ahah not u more :D w/e
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr

Furesy

Quote from: zule88 on March 25, 2010, 01:10:45 PM
ah cmon ahah not u more :D w/e
Nono, you succeeded, you made me smile :D

Sephiroth

50% chances to win lottery? R u kidding us or u'r a tard?

kidicarus

Quote from: zule88 on March 25, 2010, 12:40:59 PM
who u ALL ?  i dont try to act anything kiddo , people who really know me they really know what i meant ^^ u just jelous cos i easy way make any weapon 10 + :D and u broke from 3 to 4 8)  die lamer, and yea drake will decrease chance for enchant even more, but dont worry u got a lot of ews now u spoil them easy way  ;)  u can try a lot of time good luck.

and for ur satisfaction winning on lottery is 50 % . every guy with a bit brain will agree on this. its simple u get or dont get.  now u say its less than 0.00000000000000001 % , who gives a crap for that , u get or dont get ??  get it ? there two result after u made a bet !

now scratch ur self and think ! but i know its really hard so try haaaaard!!!! dont give up!!! try damn hard to use brain!!!!!!! faith of entire world  is in your hands!!!!! u must try really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh damn ok stp now i can see u got nose bleeding from trying. ... its ok ... WE was just thinking u are the one but Morpheus was wrong ..... truth is u dont have a brain to use... its ok i bet u good in something else .. like dont know... im sure there is something  ... ah yes!! i remembered!!! u are good in eating shit! u should make that ur life call! even somebody must do that to ....

kiddo dont try to out flame me   ;)

So your natural reaction when people criticizes your theory is that we don't understand you?
You have explained it like 3 times now, and we all understood it the first time... it's just wrong.

Imagine if you have a pile of 1 000 000 lottery tickets, and there's 1 winning ticket in that pile.
Now imagine yourself picking one at random, there's 2 options either you loose or you win. Does that mean you have a 50% chance of picking the winning ticket?

Now imagine you have another pile with 500 000 loosing tickets and 500 000 winning tickets, once again you pick one at random... Would you say both of theese piles have an equal chance of giving out a winning ticket?

See the diffrence? Just because there's 2 options it doesn't mean they have the same probability of happening.

PS. You couldn't flame someone if you were on the inside of a volcano... You need to know the languge in wich you are flaming for people to even understand that they are being flamed. Comprende?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]