Web Analytics
RE: About Server crashes ( read pliz xcarefull..)

News:

Main Menu

RE: About Server crashes ( read pliz xcarefull..)

Started by milampalas, March 21, 2010, 04:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milampalas

Well seeing as the server rolls back (even only a very tiny bit) everytime the server DC's perhaps you should start by looking at thoese players who have recently OE'd there weapons a lot. Not accusing anybody just suggesting its a theory, I remember I similar thing to this happened on dragon before

the guy is trying to say to you GM.. that maby the bug of critical all server.. is from a guy that have found how to do this..
and he is using it when he try to enchant smt and he fail.. he use this bug to make a small rollback.. and save his enchant...
i think u have to see this case also...
PS as stupid as it seems.. i think this is a bug that someone will not share it with all server in bug sention...
otherwise the bug would have been found...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Zuluman

Quote from: milampalas on March 21, 2010, 04:24:58 PM
Well seeing as the server rolls back (even only a very tiny bit) everytime the server DC's perhaps you should start by looking at thoese players who have recently OE'd there weapons a lot. Not accusing anybody just suggesting its a theory, I remember I similar thing to this happened on dragon before

the guy is trying to say to you GM.. that maby the bug of critical all server.. is from a guy that have found how to do this..
and he is using it when he try to enchant smt and he fail.. he use this bug to make a small rollback.. and save his enchant...
i think u have to see this case also...
PS as stupid as it seems.. i think this is a bug that someone will not share it with all server in bug sention...
otherwise the bug would have been found...

Exactly, perhaps I explained it badly, perhaps track misunderstood.

I WAS NOT talking about enchant rate because as far as I know that cannont be effected by anything in game.

I WAS saying that if somebody has the ability to disconnect the server and then roll it back they do not need to worry about failing their wepon when they enchant it. If they did fail it... disconnect the server, rollback and try again.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Shreed

Quote from: Zuluman on March 21, 2010, 07:10:47 PM
Exactly, perhaps I explained it badly, perhaps track misunderstood.

I WAS NOT talking about enchant rate because as far as I know that cannont be effected by anything in game.

I WAS saying that if somebody has the ability to disconnect the server and then roll it back they do not need to worry about failing their wepon when they enchant it. If they did fail it... disconnect the server, rollback and try again.

If this person have abilty to mkae dc with rollback why he do it only on NM ? he can make it with Dragon too and earn a lot... I dont think its coz of enchant. Froem the same reason i exclude competition if they wanna destroy DN they should start form dragon there are mush more players. there was an option that someone make it (but he dont know that he is reason of this) so he must be facking no-lifer coz we have dc all day and night long :P I think its someone who is looking for revenge on NM ( meybe ban or smth)
Meybe shut down NM for couple days check security system etc and turn on back

Zuluman

Quote from: Shreed on March 21, 2010, 08:35:16 PM
If this person have abilty to mkae dc with rollback why he do it only on NM ? he can make it with Dragon too and earn a lot... I dont think its coz of enchant. Froem the same reason i exclude competition if they wanna destroy DN they should start form dragon there are mush more players. there was an option that someone make it (but he dont know that he is reason of this) so he must be facking no-lifer coz we have dc all day and night long :P I think its someone who is looking for revenge on NM ( meybe ban or smth)
Meybe shut down NM for couple days check security system etc and turn on back

*Cough*DraksLord*Cough*

Well when it happened on dragon before as far as I know it was contained to that one server. If you just want to play the game and are not trying to make money then it makes sense.

Shreed

Quote from: Zuluman on March 21, 2010, 08:39:50 PM
*Cough*DraksLord*Cough*

Well when it happened on dragon before as far as I know it was contained to that one server. If you just want to play the game and are not trying to make money then it makes sense.

Zuluman

Zuluman

llllllllll

yey i got oe weap DS +6 !! :P
ps : broke 5 S weapons yesterday +4 , and 1 +5 T.T
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Biolo_idiota

Well Its possible that if the guy knows how to do it he will take adwantage of that.

Probably its just a mistake of some one that is not aware of hese actions...

Isnt that uber cool that only DN has such cute story about down'z etc.?
Adena Plix.

Furesy

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on March 22, 2010, 09:25:35 AM
Well Its possible that if the guy knows how to do it he will take adwantage of that.

Probably its just a mistake of some one that is not aware of hese actions...

Isnt that uber cool that only DN has such cute story about down'z etc.?
Dexternet has been under attack by DDOS the last couple of 2 weeks, I think they fixed it now though.

Zuluman

Quote from: Furesy on March 22, 2010, 10:42:11 AM
Dexternet has been under attack by DDOS the last couple of 2 weeks, I think they fixed it now though.

Does that mean for the last month?? :P