Web Analytics
Whats about nerfes..

News:

Main Menu

Whats about nerfes..

Started by Question, March 26, 2010, 09:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Nerfes will stay or not? I mean nerfs like on nightmare, dragon etc. Its important because current nerfes are freaking bad. I have 78lvl Storm Screamer on official lineage 2 server and 80 STS on nightmare and my STS on official has 2k more magic attack (without empowering echo*!!), and 300~ more casting speed.. So its just LOL!

*its 79 skill.

PS: I checked it on same items.

TifaPL

Im sure nerfes are needed, especially on sub-stack server :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

Grosse

Quote from: Question on March 26, 2010, 09:39:07 AM
Nerfes will stay or not? I mean nerfs like on nightmare, dragon etc. Its important because current nerfes are freaking bad. I have 78lvl Storm Screamer on official lineage 2 server and 80 STS on nightmare and my STS on official has 2k more magic attack (without empowering echo*!!), and 300~ more casting speed.. So its just LOL!

*its 79 skill.

PS: I checked it on same items.

IMO if it would be server with mutants nerfs would be the same, if w/o mutants there should be less amount of nerfs but some would still stay
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Question

Quote from: TifaPL on March 26, 2010, 08:59:34 PM
Im sure nerfes are needed, especially on sub-stack server :)

Yes but current nerfs sucks a lot.. So lets think.
"Drake: Lets nerf some mages now! Lets see, STS/SM with Arcane Agility hits too strong. So we cut his 2000 m atk and maybe 400 casting speed. Now its ok!"
Yes.. But STS/SS is freaked and useless..
Etc.
Imo remove all nerfs and start nerfing from the beggining, but use brain this time. Characters are still  nerfing and nerfing from 3-4 years, its made chaos and I am sure some of them (nerfes) are forgot and gms nerfed same things few times.

disc

Quote from: Question on March 26, 2010, 10:46:03 PM
Yes but current nerfs sucks a lot.. So lets think.
"Drake: Lets nerf some mages now! Lets see, STS/SM with Arcane Agility hits too strong. So we cut his 2000 m atk and maybe 400 casting speed. Now its ok!"
Yes.. But STS/SS is freaked and useless..
Etc.
Imo remove all nerfs and start nerfing from the beggining, but use brain this time. Characters are still  nerfing and nerfing from 3-4 years, its made chaos and I am sure some of them (nerfes) are forgot and gms nerfed same things few times.

the nerf of the nerfed nerf to make balance with the nerf nerfed skills? :D
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Neozinhu

Quote from: disc on March 29, 2010, 01:53:43 AM
the nerf of the nerfed nerf to make balance with the nerf nerfed skills? :D
w00t? O_o

;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

TifaPL