Can donate for dynasty or not? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Can donate for dynasty or not?

Started by Deino, March 29, 2010, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cireneu

Quote from: VampyRUL on April 01, 2010, 03:51:51 PM
Let see if i got this right, people can donate for special coins with witch you can buy lets say not dynasty set but draconic set is reasonable but the server is at his beginings and i go with my full C grade vs  draconic set from a player who danated and got his draconic from npc , what are the odds of me wining  ;D ;D ;D
your right, so at the begining no donations for no1 should be good
after few months donations can be open to every1 who want to donate

bl3ax

Yep...no donations,just after 4-5 months tilll we "normal" players get items from spoil/rb/etc...
But DONT make donations for dyna/icarus...it will be fuking unbalanced.
Make donations to draco/ic and if y really wanna make donateable a S80,make only recipes or mats donateable....and for donators to get S80 they only need luck to craft be success...

ps: my english a lil bit sux,but i think y understood my idea... cya IG
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Mokas

After all this posts we get to this point...we are sick of trying to play in a server where donators win everything and ppl who work for there gear, get nothing. So we agree in donation in the regular bases (S armors and weapons NOT SAFE ENCHANTED) and then we will have a balanced server where, to win you just need to be skilled.

GM's plz make Valkyria something diferent and you will see that LOTS of ppl will play.

bl3ax

Quote from: Mokas on April 01, 2010, 06:55:31 PM
After all this posts we get to this point...we are sick of trying to play in a server where donators win everything and ppl who work for there gear, get nothing. So we agree in donation in the regular bases (S armors and weapons NOT SAFE ENCHANTED) and then we will have a balanced server where, to win you just need to be skilled.

GM's plz make Valkyria something diferent and you will see that LOTS of ppl will play.
+1 yep...
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Deino

Quote from: bl3ax on April 01, 2010, 06:24:12 PM
Yep...no donations,just after 4-5 months tilll we "normal" players get items from spoil/rb/etc...
But DONT make donations for dyna/icarus...it will be fuking unbalanced.
Make donations to draco/ic and if y really wanna make donateable a S80,make only recipes or mats donateable....and for donators to get S80 they only need luck to craft be success...

ps: my english a lil bit sux,but i think y understood my idea... cya IG
+1

Deino

+2

Cireneu

this guy knows what he say  :P
+1 caralho

Kerth

Quote from: Cireneu on April 01, 2010, 02:55:56 PM
if donation will be able at the opening it will be unbalanced to who dont donate.
i really want to see how will be donation system  :D

On dragon, c3, ppl were playing in avadons , against draco sets /db's +20 so...

Quote from: Cireneu on April 01, 2010, 09:18:51 PM
this guy knows what he say  :P
+1 caralho

Ye but they won't care, it'll be as Torn said. ^^SAd but true.

Cireneu

Quote from: Kerth on April 01, 2010, 09:30:47 PM
Ye but they won't care, it'll be as Torn said. ^^SAd but true.
will u play there ?

Kerth

Cireneu

Kerth

Dunno yet, for sure not at the beggining, I'm not noob...
Donation is something I'm doing (if) to say thx for running server which I'm playing on, freely, but only if it's (the server) worth it. Not for goal...