News:

Main Menu

Can donate for dynasty or not?

Started by Deino, March 29, 2010, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cireneu

no1 knows .. we must keep waiting for info,

radament1

It won't be avaliabe in the first few months, but you'll be able to donate for it once it gets common.

My source? Common sense.

Cireneu

Quote from: radament1 on March 31, 2010, 05:31:23 PM
It won't be avaliabe in the first few months, but you'll be able to donate for it once it gets common.

My source? Common sense.

i hope it wont happen .. cuz if it happen we dont need to start on valkyria just keep on others servers,
i want a good DN server like everybody

TifaPL

Without donations on items server wont exist :) its sure there will be able to donate for S80 stuff, but after long times of start server :) i hope there wont be donations for o/e items :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TifaPL on March 31, 2010, 09:02:46 PM
Without donations on items server wont exist :) its sure there will be able to donate for S80 stuff, but after long times of start server :) i hope there wont be donations for o/e items :)

So its no reason to start play now from 0  and play hard for exp/make chars bla bla if later  ppls will  donate all in 1 day and u must work for it 1/2/3/4... months :D

Cireneu

that's why DN need 1 good server, i hope this good server will be valkyria.. but without donations no server  :-X
i agree, no donations for o/e weaponds/armor/jewels
and maybe max donate must be for nicks.. i mean donate 10 euros for change your nick color (u can think that's a joke but if it exist many people will donate for it  ;D ;D )
btw, donate for S-grade recs should be good ( but not for icarus )

Kerth

Quote from: Cireneu on April 01, 2010, 01:29:53 AM
that's why DN need 1 good server, i hope this good server will be valkyria.. but without donations no server  :-X
i agree, no donations for o/e weaponds/armor/jewels
and maybe max donate must be for nicks.. i mean donate 10 euros for change your nick color (u can think that's a joke but if it exist many people will donate for it  ;D ;D )
btw, donate for S-grade recs should be good ( but not for icarus )

Don't be silly ^^

My source? Common sense.

Dragon Network - a place, where normal things don't happen very often.

Torn

My source? Common sense.
Your comon sense on this case is false, noone will be able to donate for anything expect donation coins or service (by service you will see what we mean on server opening but its not related to items),so it wont happen on day 1 and it will stay like that.
Quote from: qwertyzxc on April 01, 2010, 01:19:17 AM
So its no reason to start play now from 0  and play hard for exp/make chars bla bla if later  ppls will  donate all in 1 day and u must work for it 1/2/3/4... months :D
Donations does exist to keep server alive and also for people who dont have time to grind but they would like to play, in this case they can donate donation coins and exchange them on NPC for reword or waste them on market is completly their will, but if you think that anyone will be able to donate for raid boss jewels or full weapon or armor or anything thats besides donation coins you are very very wrong, will never happen on valkyra. So in the end we will allow people who wanna farm to farm and people who wanna donate to get donation coins and exchange them for rewords. In both cases you can have same weapon/armor so no advantages or disadvantages on any side.

xDrEaMeRx

Quote from: Torn on April 01, 2010, 01:06:53 PM
Your comon sense on this case is false, noone will be able to donate for anything expect donation coins or service (by service you will see what we mean on server opening but its not related to items),so it wont happen on day 1 and it will stay like that.Donations does exist to keep server alive and also for people who dont have time to grind but they would like to play, in this case they can donate donation coins and exchange them on NPC for reword or waste them on market is completly their will, but if you think that anyone will be able to donate for raid boss jewels or full weapon or armor or anything thats besides donation coins you are very very wrong, will never happen on valkyra. So in the end we will allow people who wanna farm to farm and people who wanna donate to get donation coins and exchange them for rewords. In both cases you can have same weapon/armor so no advantages or disadvantages on any side.
+1

TifaPL

Your comon sense on this case is false, noone will be able to donate for anything expect donation coins or service (by service you will see what we mean on server opening but its not related to items),so it wont happen on day 1 and it will stay like that.Donations does exist to keep server alive and also for people who dont have time to grind but they would like to play, in this case they can donate donation coins and exchange them on NPC for reword or waste them on market is completly their will, but if you think that anyone will be able to donate for raid boss jewels or full weapon or armor or anything thats besides donation coins you are very very wrong, will never happen on valkyra. So in the end we will allow people who wanna farm to farm and people who wanna donate to get donation coins and exchange them for rewords. In both cases you can have same weapon/armor so no advantages or disadvantages on any side.
Hahaha so its nice that there wont be donations for full items, but there will be donations for coins (probably full items iwll be buyable with coins in Donny) xDD
DragonNetwork since 2005

Cireneu

if donation will be able at the opening it will be unbalanced to who dont donate.
i really want to see how will be donation system  :D

VampyRUL

.Donations does exist to keep server alive and also for people who dont have time to grind but they would like to play, in this case they can donate donation coins and exchange them on NPC for reword or waste them on market is completly their will, but if you think that anyone will be able to donate for raid boss jewels or full weapon or armor or anything thats besides donation coins you are very very wrong, will never happen on valkyra. So in the end we will allow people who wanna farm to farm and people who wanna donate to get donation coins and exchange them for rewords. In both cases you can have same weapon/armor so no advantages or disadvantages on any side.
Let see if i got this right, people can donate for special coins with witch you can buy lets say not dynasty set but draconic set is reasonable but the server is at his beginings and i go with my full C grade vs  draconic set from a player who danated and got his draconic from npc , what are the odds of me wining  ;D ;D ;D
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain