Web Analytics
no NPC to leave monster track?

News:

Main Menu

no NPC to leave monster track?

Started by Jedimindpimp, March 31, 2010, 01:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedimindpimp

I was on my char Bigsack0weed on dragon server and thought I'd checkout the Monster track to see if I could find some familar faces and realized noone is here, and I am now stuck at the track.
There is no track manager NPC to let me leave the track and return to town.
WARNING DON"T COME HERE TO SEE YOU"LL GET STUCK TOO!!!
If a GM could relocate me outside of the track it'd be great, I dunno if everyone knows about this or if its a new bug
PPL BEWARE OF THE MonsterTrack and GM plz help!

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Jedimindpimp

no soe or unstuck just puts me right back in monster track
I need GM to move me or some creative thinking involving trading a summon stone to me then someone summons me outside, (dunno if I can trade through the wall, or if the skills working been outta game a while... who can summon a OL or WK? anyone have one that can help)
I love this game, GMs plz read this fast and help I miss playing this is like jail

Ashlynn

Quote from: Jedimindpimp on March 31, 2010, 01:26:51 AM
no soe or unstuck just puts me right back in monster track
I need GM to move me or some creative thinking involving trading a summon stone to me then someone summons me outside, (dunno if I can trade through the wall, or if the skills working been outta game a while... who can summon a OL or WK? anyone have one that can help)
I love this game, GMs plz read this fast and help I miss playing this is like jail
well if unstuck doesn't work, just tell someone to bring you SoE to Clan Hall/Castle or any PS/WK/ES/WC to summon you. That should do the trick ;)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Jedimindpimp

can any summoners or WC help me get outta the monster track I am there now pm Bigsack0weed,
GM's please help I have been outta game for over 6 months and this is my first day back on DN and I am screwing up one of my chars please help asap

Jedimindpimp

Yay! I got someone to summon me out but the monster track is still a jail cell beware!

flamingAwe

it's been like this for over a month
and at least on 2 servers (nm+infi), have no idea, how it is on dragon
and dev team has it in an ass, so just go there....

kidicarus

Unfortunately derby has been that for a while.... Since about the same time they re-opened Coliseum.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]