sub, hb, mutants, major heal on se. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

sub, hb, mutants, major heal on se.

Started by barni, April 02, 2010, 05:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Quote from: Toszi on April 02, 2010, 11:58:20 PM
You say, you want to nerf he/pals, cuz they can have big p def/m def(this is the only 1 adventage of this char).

And after you say that. So you want to nerf the normal chars, but wanna to let make fkin overpowered mutants, lol. This is the nonsence.

As i said before, no mutants=no fkin nerfs, it cant be more easier.

I know, your answer will be: "Take some english lessons.", or smth like this, but if it will be only this, dont post it. I need english only in l2/l2forums, so i realy dont care about it.

Ha? You're ninja now, to predict future? :) I told many times before, flame is not my way.

About he/pal, I don't know if u saw that char in action (anyway it was just an example) (by action i mean mass pvp etc, not solo/oly and other bullsh1t), which hit as normal archer (with full boss set, ica bow +++ and dyna set, is kinda crazy dmg) and gread m def / p def / arrows resist  even without ud, on 2x ud (1 minute time ammount) he's immortal, so he can (if he's pro player) kill party without healer solo, just qq.
He/pal was just example, same sh1t about for other chars with ud. Dunno if you know, but UD was originally made by NC soft for characters, which make crap dmg in meele, and NONE dmg at long range (tanks ofc), so they can stand high dmg and agro players / mobs on them. Actually here, it's bullsh1t, when you put in his skin character (archer or mage), so he'll have CRAZY DEF and good strike power.

I've explained already why IMO mutants should be saved. They (well, most of them) are not OP, some ppl just like to play for ex. He/Sws instead of Sr/Sws, and if they will be deleted (for sake of those who cry, cuz they were getting "pwned"), that ppl will just loose char they like to play mostly, which is not nice^^

You see, ppl are used to cry (I'm talking about whole population, not personally to anyone) when they loose pvp, and it fallow rule "give me mam, and I'll find a reason". Ppl will always have problem when they loose, like "he is freaking donator, he should be nefred!!!!!", "freaking mutant, how can I win to you????!!!!" etc...
There should be exceptions just for chars like pal/de, which really pwn, so they are nefred then.
Solving problem by deleting everything is like, you have to wash the dishes, but why, lets trash them and you have no problem, ||You have to walk with the dog, why? Better kill the dog, it's more easy. You have to take your GF somewhere, what for, better break with her, it's easier.
It's same thing about mutants.

Dhart

Quote from: Kerth on April 03, 2010, 12:29:46 PM
Ha? You're ninja now, to predict future? :) I told many times before, flame is not my way.

About he/pal, I don't know if u saw that char in action (anyway it was just an example) (by action i mean mass pvp etc, not solo/oly and other bullsh1t), which hit as normal archer (with full boss set, ica bow +++ and dyna set, is kinda crazy dmg) and gread m def / p def / arrows resist  even without ud, on 2x ud (1 minute time ammount) he's immortal, so he can (if he's pro player) kill party without healer solo, just qq.
He/pal was just example, same sh1t about for other chars with ud. Dunno if you know, but UD was originally made by NC soft for characters, which make crap dmg in meele, and NONE dmg at long range (tanks ofc), so they can stand high dmg and agro players / mobs on them. Actually here, it's bullsh1t, when you put in his skin character (archer or mage), so he'll have CRAZY DEF and good strike power.

I've explained already why IMO mutants should be saved. They (well, most of them) are not OP, some ppl just like to play for ex. He/Sws instead of Sr/Sws, and if they will be deleted (for sake of those who cry, cuz they were getting "pwned"), that ppl will just loose char they like to play mostly, which is not nice^^

You see, ppl are used to cry (I'm talking about whole population, not personally to anyone) when they loose pvp, and it fallow rule "give me mam, and I'll find a reason". Ppl will always have problem when they loose, like "he is freaking donator, he should be nefred!!!!!", "freaking mutant, how can I win to you????!!!!" etc...
There should be exceptions just for chars like pal/de, which really pwn, so they are nefred then.
Solving problem by deleting everything is like, you have to wash the dishes, but why, lets trash them and you have no problem, ||You have to walk with the dog, why? Better kill the dog, it's more easy. You have to take your GF somewhere, what for, better break with her, it's easier.
It's same thing about mutants.
That's why , on retail servers , tanks hang around quadrishotting people with their bows?
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Toszi

QuoteHa? You're ninja now, to predict future?

Not only now, always. ;)

QuoteAbout he/pal, I don't know if u saw that char in action (anyway it was just an example) (by action i mean mass pvp etc, not solo/oly and other bullsh1t), which hit as normal archer (with full boss set, ica bow +++ and dyna set, is kinda crazy dmg) and gread m def / p def / arrows resist  even without ud, on 2x ud (1 minute time ammount) he's immortal, so he can (if he's pro player) kill party without healer solo, just qq.

Belive me, i know this character, i played with he/pal for a long time, i know what can it make on full buff. But with ud nerfs, it will be a simple hawkeye with deflect arrow, nothing more. HE/Pals dont have so huge crits, like he/wls, or pr/bds, they have only the p def/m def.
But if here we are, a skilled, good equiped player can kill a whole party with many characters. I saw many sps/ee, sps/sws, ne/bp, de/ty, and many other char, who powned a whole party alone... So if you want to nerf uds, cuz of this reasons, then nerf major heal, nerf frenzy, and so on.

Quotebut UD was originally made by NC soft for characters, which make crap dmg in meele, and NONE dmg at long range (tanks ofc

There is your answer:

QuoteThat's why , on retail servers , tanks hang around quadrishotting people with their bows?

Quote"freaking mutant, how can I win to you?!!!!" etc...

Its not only about mutants are overpowered. Its about they will nerf normal characters too, like he/wls, cause of mutants, like pr/wl, sr/wl...

On the road again. :D

Kerth

Ya want to compare tank's dmg with bow, without mastery, low crit rate and short range, with HE's dmg?

Quote from: Toszi on April 03, 2010, 01:12:16 PM
Not only now, always. ;)

Belive me, i know this character, i played with he/pal for a long time, i know what can it make on full buff. But with ud nerfs, it will be a simple hawkeye with deflect arrow, nothing more. HE/Pals dont have so huge crits, like he/wls, or pr/bds, they have only the p def/m def.
But if here we are, a skilled, good equiped player can kill a whole party with many characters. I saw many sps/ee, sps/sws, ne/bp, de/ty, and many other char, who powned a whole party alone... So if you want to nerf uds, cuz of this reasons, then nerf major heal, nerf frenzy, and so on.

Its not only about mutants are overpowered. Its about they will nerf normal characters too, like he/wls, cause of mutants, like pr/wl, sr/wl...

There is truth in your words :) But still, it's not a reason to delete all mutants.
Hah and WL class is one big joke. While it's char meant to be a train maker, or party stunner in pvp, most of ppl at DN are using it just to improove their HP/CP ammount and to use Battle Roar / Reneval, with their TH and archers. So mby this is the class, which cause all our problems? :))

bl3ax

imo,mutants are usefull(supports ofc),but at the same time,they are op/bugged or i just dont like it :)
DN was have a normaly sub stucking system i think... like sps/ee,ne/bp,he/pp,ets w/o mutants. Now with mutants its looks like some sh1tty server with multiskills (there is alot of them :) )
So my opinion is: no mutants... im hardly saw ingame a se/bd or se/ps or even a nice char ee/sws...all supports are mutants :(
but nvm,my words are nothing and im maybe wrong,these are only my opinions... cya ;)
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Toszi

QuoteThere is truth in your words  But still, it's not a reason to delete all mutants.
Hah and WL class is one big joke. While it's char meant to be a train maker, or party stunner in pvp, most of ppl at DN are using it just to improove their HP/CP ammount and to use Battle Roar / Reneval, with their TH and archers. So mby this is the class, which cause all our problems? )

He/wl is the one of my favorite characters, but not this is my porblem. Im totally vs nerfs.

He or th with wl sub can be a big weapon, if the player can use it. Its not only about big hp/cp, and battle roar. On siege, in little places, like throne room, cresting room, it can win the fight, if he use the stuns. On long range, with war cry, and focus attack, it have the best damage(except pr/wl, if there are mutants...), with nice attack speed, but its a big penalty too, caus with trill fight he/wl is a slow character. And it havent m def. So its not a joke character, if someone can use it, it can be pwnzor, but not op. Its free frag for mages.

Kerth

Even while he dont have m def, still 14 k hp + 5 k cp? + reneval which restore hp to full, and battle roar +6 k hp, so totally its over 30 k hp and 5 k cp. Is it a free frag? Not really.
Imo it's little op char, but you see, I'm not posting so it will be nefred or something, cuz I know, that some ppl may just like to play it, so I won't complain against them.

Sowell

we build a new game here or what?we play the game like it is and the way ppl are usede wont play after a troll ideea

Naiz

Quote from: barni on April 02, 2010, 05:21:39 PM
Since there was few ppl writing about theirs ideas about subs ill allow myself to share my wisdom with You.
1. Dn sub system was great on C4, with hb skills (like f.e.pt ud) its really hard to balance gameplay.
2. Mutants are bugged or nerfed with 80 lvl cap.
Solution?
1. Allow all classes to sub any class they want with retail restrictions (elf can get d. elf sub, kamaels classes only for kamaels, etc.).
2. Disable 3rd class change to sub class.
3. Don't allow to switch classes (there u have also solved 2nd point). About learning skills from sub: f.e. make special npc.
4. Remove some nerfes like ud nerf.
5. If u remove attributes make ols drain fire element

That changes will bring more balance to oly and normal pvp. sps/ee, necro/pp, tyr/wc will be no longer that strong on oli, outside players will need pp/xx, wc/xx etc chars for high lvl buffs. Also pt ud will be available only to chars with tank as main (archer, dagger, etc. skills will be limited). This system will allow mutants to play oly. And this is big+. I dont see a reason why f.e. sr cant take pp/wk/wl/tyr sub and join oly.

Finally. Se will have mojor heal on this server? I'm thinking about making se/ps there;p
Regards.

you are retarded and your ideas are even more retarded that actually you are Oo if you wanna create your own L2 open your own server.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Toszi

QuoteEven while he dont have m def, still 14 k hp + 5 k cp? + reneval which restore hp to full, and battle roar +6 k hp, so totally its over 30 k hp and 5 k cp. Is it a free frag? Not really.

You need luck, if you want to use revival. 10% hp is around 1-1,5k hp. With a fullbuffed sh, on the he/wls m def, its 1 hurricane, and there is a big chance for m crit. ;)

Kerth

Quote from: Toszi on April 04, 2010, 12:39:14 AM

You need luck, if you want to use revival. 10% hp is around 1-1,5k hp. With a fullbuffed sh, on the he/wls m def, its 1 hurricane, and there is a big chance for m crit. ;)

But you can stun oponent and use it.

Btw, I like spam with you, let's spam in another topics too :D joking :P

Toszi

Quote from: Kerth on April 04, 2010, 08:01:42 PM
But you can stun oponent and use it.

Btw, I like spam with you, let's spam in another topics too :D joking :P

Why not? :D