Web Analytics
Will play some old players???? :D

News:

Main Menu

Will play some old players???? :D

Started by MKDeathWart1, April 02, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKDeathWart1

Hmm im wondering if have some old ppl from infinity... like old times...i hope have some slots in server for old basterds :D:D:D

bozik

well im waiting too for new serv.... i was playing on Inf long time ago till C3... remember old clans like doombringers, italianforce and alliance war TLA vs rest of world :P . What was your nick on Infinity

MKDeathWart1

Well is same MKDeathWart aw/se i was SF that times, in clan with Kishurona and some others crazy fokers :D

bozik

yeaaaa i remember you :D Kish was totaly crazy guy :) As far i remember TuniekPL was also i your clan... I was playing with tuniek in one clan. It was when i started play L2. You still playing on Infi?

Tinus

doombringers ftw  ;D ;D

(http://img384.imageshack.us/i/shot00036w.jpg/)

(http://img192.imageshack.us/i/shot00031m.jpg/)

btw, vassility/valima here xD

and perhaps i will pay valkyria a visit. i will message the real valkyrja (he/wl from doombringers ) to come play too
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

bozik

lol nice old screens hhehe. I miss that old good times on infinity when TLA was fighting with TheSwarm\SF ( dont rememba what was before TheSwarm :P ). It was great atmosfhere on server hehe lot of fun and cool players on both side. I was playing in few clans but the last one was WladcySmokow. Im glad that old players will back on new serw :) :)

Tinus

Quote from: bozik on April 02, 2010, 08:45:22 PM
lol nice old screens hhehe. I miss that old good times on infinity when TLA was fighting with TheSwarm\SF ( dont rememba what was before TheSwarm :P ). It was great atmosfhere on server hehe lot of fun and cool players on both side. I was playing in few clans but the last one was WladcySmokow. Im glad that old players will back on new serw :) :)

semper fidelis or something like that xD oh wait, that was afer that....my bad
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

RavenHeart

Quote from: bozik on April 02, 2010, 08:28:27 PM
yeaaaa i remember you :D Kish was totaly crazy guy :) As far i remember TuniekPL was also i your clan... I was playing with tuniek in one clan. It was when i started play L2. You still playing on Infi?

Ofc we remember him. I was in conflict clan but for not so long time. The real crazy bastards there was Lisbode (dwarf terror) and one rly crazy doode but forgot the name arghh. Was BD i remember his avatar in conflict clan forum (one peasant with slips on the head).

DN: Infiniti x5
Char: RavenHeart - SPS/EE 80+ nobless
Clan: NW
Lord: rafiooo
Alliance: Triad
Castle: Aden

Strelec

Asp , Asp.net / Web Designer.
Nick: B13
Server:  Valkyria x9

sm0g

well,it depends on online numbers of players.
if its gonna be a low populated server,whats the point to start all over again?
null.void

RavenHeart

Quote from: RavenHeart on April 03, 2010, 12:07:22 PM
Ofc we remember him. I was in conflict clan but for not so long time. The real crazy bastards there was Lisbode (dwarf terror) and one rly crazy doode but forgot the name arghh. Was BD i remember his avatar in conflict clan forum (one peasant with slips on the head).

MAPEX  ;D

DN: Infiniti x5
Char: RavenHeart - SPS/EE 80+ nobless
Clan: NW
Lord: rafiooo
Alliance: Triad
Castle: Aden

Question

Its impossible to make old times without fix nerfes, bugs. So good luck gms! I hope many old players from zenith (infinity), nightmare and dragon will play.