(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL) - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL)

Started by undertaker22, April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Quote from: Toszi on April 09, 2010, 08:16:51 PM
Then find a good clan or constant party, and you wont have problem with level up.

Right. Infinity has lover rate, and it was the bigest fail what we ever seen... Isnt it? :o

+1

Lover rate? Valentine day is over already :)

Toszi

QuoteInfinity has lower rate

Are you happy? :D

QuoteDo u mean Const Box Pt? isnt?

A box party can help too, ofc. :D

On the road again. :D

Kerth

Toszi I'm not attacking you eng or something, just it was looking a bit funny :P Lover

Toszi

Quote from: Kerth on April 09, 2010, 11:39:07 PM
Toszi I'm not attacking you eng or something, just it was looking a bit funny :P Lover

I understood it at the first time too. ;) But still i dont got my answer... Are you happy? xD

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Toszi on April 09, 2010, 08:16:51 PM
Then find a good clan or constant party, and you wont have problem with level up.

Right. Infinity has lower rate, and it was the bigest fail what we ever seen... Isnt it? :o

Yea... Infinity is such a big fail that it survived Shadow, it still got higher activity than nightmare - only better serv is dragon. If it goes about bigges fail ask ur parents, i doubt they will tell u truth but if they don't - ur the biggest fail, QQ moar about x9, it's kinda cool that we will get another low (it's high for me but i can live with that) serwer where MANY PPL WILL JOIN CAUSE IT'S x9 AND NOT x20. GN
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Kerth

Quote from: Toszi on April 09, 2010, 11:40:48 PM
I understood it at the first time too. ;) But still i dont got my answer... Are you happy? xD

Yup :)

Question

I see there is many wise guys who saying "u can do it or it to exp faster, blahblah". You understand nothing about this problem(server rate), eh.

Kerth

I can see only few ppl who says it's problem, lol.

Toszi

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on April 09, 2010, 11:55:46 PM
Yea... Infinity is such a big fail that it survived Shadow, it still got higher activity than nightmare - only better serv is dragon. If it goes about bigges fail ask ur parents, i doubt they will tell u truth but if they don't - ur the biggest fail, QQ moar about x9, it's kinda cool that we will get another low (it's high for me but i can live with that) serwer where MANY PPL WILL JOIN CAUSE IT'S x9 AND NOT x20. GN

Know you what sarcasm means? Seems no...

ehlena

Quote from: undertaker22 on April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM
pick what you guys think are best  just to voice your opinion! :D

Descent explained why they decided to choose x9.
and frankly, except for the firsts lvl, difference between x9 and x20 is not that big.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Cappuccino

Quote from: ehlena on April 10, 2010, 12:21:42 AM
Descent explained why they decided to choose x9.
and frankly, except for the firsts lvl, difference between x9 and x20 is not that big.

well, if its not that big then leave the 20x kkthxbye

Toszi

Quote from: Cappuccino on April 10, 2010, 12:35:04 AM
well, if its not that big then leave the 20x kkthxbye

would be hard to leave the 20x, since here is only a 9x kkthxbye