(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL) - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL)

Started by undertaker22, April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Popeyo

Wondering why.

I thik main goal for a new server owner is to get many players, who play with certain regularity, so that many of them make some donation for keeping server and get some income. With more players more chance.

This server annoucement sounded quite well. I liked it. I made a poll to know if players would be interested in it.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,214432.0.html

Many were interested, in its original 20x form. Main reason for not being interested was they had dedicated too much effort-money to their usal server, second was they were tired of Lineage.

Since GMs changed their mind about main rate of server many experienced players have said they would not play in 9x. They have given good reasons. They want to play in a good server, if they have fun and want to.

The offer has been changed.

None has said they would not play in a 20x.

The question is ¿are you going to get more players in 9x or in 20x?

Not a difficult answer, I think.

Think about it from a practical point of view. More happy players having fun, more income.

¿Is it possible that Drake does not want a 20x server, for not losing player from the 15x?

Just say it, if that is the case. Otherwise all this mess about rates has no sense at all.

Kerth

Quote from: Popeyo on April 10, 2010, 09:28:00 AM
Wondering why.

I thik main goal for a new server owner is to get many players, who play with certain regularity, so that many of them make some donation for keeping server and get some income. With more players more chance.

This server annoucement sounded quite well. I liked it. I made a poll to know if players would be interested in it.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,214432.0.html

Many were interested, in its original 20x form. Main reason for not being interested was they had dedicated too much effort-money to their usal server, second was they were tired of Lineage.

Since GMs changed their mind about main rate of server many experienced players have said they would not play in 9x. They have given good reasons. They want to play in a good server, if they have fun and want to.

The offer has been changed.

None has said they would not play in a 20x.

The question is ¿are you going to get more players in 9x or in 20x?

Not a difficult answer, I think.

Think about it from a practical point of view. More happy players having fun, more income.

¿Is it possible that Drake does not want a 20x server, for not losing player from the 15x?

Just say it, if that is the case. Otherwise all this mess about rates has no sense at all.

I think diffrence will be max about 100 ppl, we won't notice it.

Yes it's possible, but he will loose them anyway, in moment that valkyria start, all other servers will remain with 200 online max.

Nasko

Ok all what u say is right but I want to tell something for this ppl who thinking to leave because of exp  .. what is difference if u lvling 2 weeks for lvl 80 and after u will need more 2 week for ur sub (if ur sub is support will be more hard right? ) ok this is if server will be with 20x exp ... now with 9x u will lvl 1 month for lvl 80 and after that , when u sub , ur support or w.e. u will sub will be = main class this mean don't have difference between 20x and this new 9x is just more hard in beginning this is all ..

p.s. if some1 don't understand me hf :P

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Kerth

Quote from: Nasko on April 10, 2010, 11:34:35 AM
Ok all what u say is right but I want to tell something for this ppl who thinking to leave because of exp  .. what is difference if u lvling 2 weeks for lvl 80 and after u will need more 2 week for ur sub (if ur sub is support will be more hard right? ) ok this is if server will be with 20x exp ... now with 9x u will lvl 1 month for lvl 80 and after that , when u sub , ur support or w.e. u will sub will be = main class this mean don't have difference between 20x and this new 9x is just more hard in beginning this is all ..

+you don't have to make 3rd again
+you will make ur eq faster

Popeyo

Quote from: Nasko on Today at 10:34:35 am

p.s. if some1 don't understand me hf 

Quote from: Kerth on April 10, 2010, 11:42:31 AM
+you don't have to make 3rd again
+you will make ur eq faster

Both things can be done 9x or 20x.

Not all characters are for sub men. Not spoilers, not all support either.

Anycase enjoy play. We have no obligation to accept everything. World is big.   ;)

Denzo

Quote from: Nasko on April 10, 2010, 11:34:35 AM

+1
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Nasko

Quote from: Popeyo on April 10, 2010, 12:17:57 PM

Not all characters are for sub men. Not spoilers, not all support either.

Yea when u want to lvling spoiler and crafter this 9x sux but this game need to be played with friends , take little help from them and ur spoiler and crafter will be fine ...

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Kerth

Quote from: Nasko on April 10, 2010, 03:14:19 PM
Yea when u want to lvling spoiler and crafter this 9x sux but this game need to be played with friends , take little help from them and ur spoiler and crafter will be fine ...

+1 again...

Ppl who never played on low rate, or official at any game just stfu please.... please....

This game (as almost every MMO) is ment to be team play. T E A M P L A Y. 
If you want to make ty/de for exping, craft for crafting, spoil for spoiling, wc for buffs, sws for songs, bd for dances, bp for heal, he/xx for clan play and sps/ee for solo pvp, go play arena or another high rate server.

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Rathan on April 09, 2010, 08:05:47 PM
o rly? >:( some ppl working and doing something other than play all day for level up.

Another things is x9 rate serv with substack + mana pot = fail , and in this month will start 2 servers x8 and x10 with much better files / communitys. Better do x20 server - more ppl will play on it.

where is written that U must be lvl 85 in 1 week... if U play few hours U will have few lvl...do U need to be uberpwzor for have fun?
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Caliburn

is it possible to make dorfs level faster than other classes? :D like give it some sort of passive that gives it a boosted exp modifier?
Tarantula:
- Solar