(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL) - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL)

Started by undertaker22, April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srecko

nice, finally new DN server, maybe i join again  ;D

lower rates, better for players. Anyone that ever tried playing on lower rates can tell u that.
I bet some of you still remembers luna 1x server. Was the best server ever.

But 1 more thing that is extremely important, dualbox. should be limited, at least on 1 box per PC or IP.  Thats the thing that totally ruins team play and this game is just not the same without any team play.

all of you crybabies that want 20x, imagine that, u no longer need to lvl  crafter, u no longer need to lvl spoiler, u no longer need to lvl sws, no BD, no PP, no SE, all this leechers will be gone from your `box party`. Imagine how fast lvling would be without them?
even 5x rates would seem like 30x for you!

undertaker22

Quote from: Srecko on April 12, 2010, 01:26:13 PM
nice, finally new DN server, maybe i join again  ;D

lower rates, better for players. Anyone that ever tried playing on lower rates can tell u that.
I bet some of you still remembers luna 1x server. Was the best server ever.

But 1 more thing that is extremely important, dualbox. should be limited, at least on 1 box per PC or IP.  Thats the thing that totally ruins team play and this game is just not the same without any team play.

all of you crybabies that want 20x, imagine that, u no longer need to lvl  crafter, u no longer need to lvl spoiler, u no longer need to lvl sws, no BD, no PP, no SE, all this leechers will be gone from your `box party`. Imagine how fast lvling would be without them?
even 5x rates would seem like 30x for you!

no thats BULLSHIT!
1 ip per 1 char is crap  some of us have more than one player per IP in my case i have 4 family members that play along with me so  u cant just base the case on you alone so i think having unlimited players per IP would be good ,what about LAN party's on   Valkyria  some of us do have friends that like to play lol i think this needs to be thought about very carefully  evern say 5 or 6

Junkie

If there is some one going to make Valykria lan with friends he should inform GM about not baning him that time for more IP's or if he have more thann 2 family member's that play GM should know 2...
there is not alot of people like that :O
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

undertaker22

Quote from: Junkie on April 12, 2010, 02:11:22 PM
If there is some one going to make Valykria lan with friends he should inform GM about not baning him that time for more IP's or if he have more thann 2 family member's that play GM should know 2...
there is not alot of people like that :O
that you know of..........

Srecko

Quote from: undertaker22 on April 12, 2010, 02:02:20 PM
no thats BULLSHIT!
1 ip per 1 char is crap  some of us have more than one player per IP in my case i have 4 family members that play along with me so  u cant just base the case on you alone so i think having unlimited players per IP would be good ,what about LAN party's on   Valkyria  some of us do have friends that like to play lol i think this needs to be thought about very carefully  evern say 5 or 6

im aware of that, i said 1 box per PC (OR IP). U cant really limit number of players per IP, specially cuz there really are ppl that like to play together, but u have to admit, it is ridiculous when some ppl log in full party of bots.

Whole point of having stacked sub is to have some sort of buffer(at least that was the case few years ago). With stacking subs its like u already have dualbox. So, having 1 box means 2x2 classes, like 4 chars on retail. Almost full buff if you choose support subs.

Best for the server would be no dualbox allowed, stacking sub is enough. If you want to `PWN`, play high rate pvp server.
There are also clan buffs and newbie buffs, so u dont really need 5 support chars to lvl up.

Some of you will say, i want to have my dwarf in town selling stuff when i play, well, 90% of the time you would use that box for support out of town. Selling online seems like good solution for me.

Lets get back on topic..
not having 5 buffers means your main will lvl harder.. but will gain exp faster cuz no leechers. Even on 9x you can get to 3rd class in a couple of days. And u can have pvp without full buff.

Popeyo

Congratulations to 9x multi-account voters. Hard work. Good work.Take a rest.
:D :D :D :) :) ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Toszi

Quote from: Popeyo on April 12, 2010, 05:50:48 PM

Any other smart thing, what you want to tell us?

On the road again. :D

ehlena

Quote from: Popeyo on April 12, 2010, 05:50:48 PM
I don't think we are multi account voters. for x5 players, x9 is high rate already :)

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Kerth

nitr0gen

lol ok make  1x is a better idea and next siege in 2012 cIAO xD ( 20x voters are my friends)
Valkyrie x9 - Nitr0gen  HE/WL

Tarantula x15 - DonKilluminati NE/PP

Hellraiser x25 - Nitr0 SPS/SWS

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

~~ENCLAVE~~ Having Own Haters Makes You Famous

Blackcobra

I recently tried dragon server but 9X was to slow for me, I might make a char on the new one to chat to friends but I wouldnt waste my time at 9X
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

ehlena

Quote from: Blackcobra on April 13, 2010, 03:54:31 AM
I recently tried dragon server but 9X was to slow for me, I might make a char on the new one to chat to friends but I wouldnt waste my time at 9X
if you don't want to WASTE your time, simply don't play with pixels.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"