My Time Has come to say GoodBye. :)

News:

Main Menu

My Time Has come to say GoodBye. :)

Started by NIORI, April 09, 2010, 11:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

Hello nightmare

well after 4+ years in the world of l2, and haveing a lots of fun  :), i decide it to leave it once for good this game, and not comming again back,

reasson why i leave , i got alot of work to do in real life and my personal time isnt enough for me ,so i have to cut some thing so i can earn a bit more time for me..,

This game was for me something difreant not becouse of pvp/flames just becouse of the friends that i make through this game. we was and we are something like best friends/ company , but unfornatlly due to the large distance that some of us got we never manage to meet each others,. but with others we made it and we met each others and we still keep touch , was cool

To My friends
Old StormRiders clan/Old Acropols Guard
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

and to many others from others clan that i made in this game. such us. shreed mike crazyhuhu and many others that this moment i cant bring them in my mind

Thx you for the great time that we share in this game was fantastic and cool  :)

To my enemys

You never was enemys for me in Rl . just only inside the game and nothing alse. we was enemy couse of difreant goals in the game  :P

TO My Haters

i never flamed someone first with out being flamed by hem, the flames was a answer to hes flames,. same with insults/

from time to time i will try to  take a look in the forum,

To trackzero ,if is possibeal can u say me the date of my char created,
Guys Have Fun . and Good Luck
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NIORI on April 09, 2010, 11:01:44 AM
Hello nightmare

well after 4+ years in the world of l2, and haveing a lots of fun  :), i decide it to leave it once for good this game, and not comming again back,

reasson why i leave , i got alot of work to do in real life and my personal time isnt enough for me ,so i have to cut some thing so i can earn a bit more time for me..,

This game was for me something difreant not becouse of pvp/flames just becouse of the friends that i make through this game. we was and we are something like best friends/ company , but unfornatlly due to the large distance that some of us got we never manage to meet each others,. but with others we made it and we met each others and we still keep touch , was cool

To My friends
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

and to many others from others clan that i made in this game. such us. shreed mike crazyhuhu and many others that this moment i cant bring them in my mind

Thx you for the great time that we share in this game was fantastic and cool  :)

To my enemys

You never was enemys for me in Rl . just only inside the game and nothing alse. we was enemy couse of difreant goals in the game  :P

TO My Haters

i never flamed someone first with out being flamed by hem, the flames was a answer to hes flames,. same with insults/

Organish
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Biolo_idiota

Hello nightmare

To My friends
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

To my enemys

TO My Haters

Womamens

GL and what can I say, was nice to know you.
Adena Plix.

DareDevil

Hello nightmare

To My friends
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

To my enemys

TO My Haters

GL irl Niori ....

mortal

Hello nightmare

To My friends
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

To my enemys

TO My Haters

GL IN RL TAKE CARE kisses from mortal xD
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

trooperXkoki

good luck meeeeeen
cya around and some day back in game ofc :DDD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Vegas

Hello nightmare

To My friends
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

To my enemys

TO My Haters

gl, have fun on ur work :D

Mohit0

there is life before death?

D4vri0za

...emotional speech that neglects davrioza...

Nightmare will never be the same again without niori! Dark times ahead for those who still play...

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: D4vri0za on April 09, 2010, 06:15:34 PM
...emotional speech that neglects davrioza...

hehe

Btw, pwned!  ;D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Duxel

Quote from: D4vri0za on April 09, 2010, 06:15:34 PM
Dark times ahead for those who still play...

You think ¿?  :D

I hope we will see u soon here again  ;)
Good luck NIORI !! 
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Crazzyyhuhuh

Hello nightmare

To My friends
Cptgreek/Elsedai
Armodios
Sifoudagger
Oneskill
mik3le
drbek
mpoulis
greekmagic
Unistorm/Nightraider
Pepini

To my enemys

TO My Haters

Hf bro take a rest hope will see you soon around
P.S rem you can newer leave from here you can only take a lil break
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP