Web Analytics
Daggers Are OP - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Daggers Are OP

Started by NoobsKiller, April 09, 2010, 10:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

dagger;s r kinda ok .... just few dagers can make many points and rest finish with 20-30 max lolz .... nerf lucif not daggers on oly xD plus th were used to be good since always lol. and l2 is not only about oly... finally th can get fun outisde oly also  so stop qq guys and th's r so easy to pwn all just reroll and show us ur skills
  Nightmare 30x

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: NoobsKiller on April 09, 2010, 10:08:32 PM
I guess you all noticed dagger classes are OP...tank/mage getting 2-5 k dmg on veng isnt rly normal (talking about oly)every single th /aw or pw can join oly and kill everything with that OP dmg....my friend joined with aw/sk on c grade gear and almost killed sps/ee is that normal?i dont think so...plz post you opinion here ;)

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/shot100031lk.jpg/

what about use sof, ud and vengance next time?
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

tzuc

lol daggers op xD :)) i have 1.8k pdef on my bishop on retail with chant of protection and full buff i get insta gibbed from pro dagger (300 element and high skill enchant )

in oly any mage is 1 shot backstab ... ee/bishop take 2 hits but they can be 1 shot too
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

jygh

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 10, 2010, 05:09:25 AM
ok so here we go...my char is sor/pal 5k m attack inside and like 1.4 p def without uds,,,on 8 k p def with my uds i get 2-3 k blows from Astagamista aw/sk...and i can hardly last 30 sec till her anti magic armor worn off, ok i got my heal but its imposible to use it since its nerfed to bone and always erupted by crit or unclick that daggers can use like every 3 seconds, even when i wanna use touch of life i cant cuz it ends that i use it on him since he change target in 0.3 sec....ok now u will say "ur noob and learn play ur char"....but truth is i can play my char well i can kill nitopami, vici0uss, niori, noobskiller, any archer sub mostly all best players from this server that prooved many times they know play oly/pvp and i can win em,,,but i cant win no dagger cuz in 10 sec even when i use all uds i have i am down cuz their crit dmg and all those fs they got rape me in half...lol and tbh even nito dont win surely matches with daggers he can always only prey that his heal save his ass till daggers skills/mana worn off and then he win...but not all mages are buffers and not all mages got heal like sps/ee even tho its nerfed also its still worthy to use,,,in nirmal pvp my heal is rly ok it heal for 1200 but in oly its nerfed to bone....now say that i am epic cryer and dunno what but ppl are not stupid and they see...when sps/ee was op and altheo raped ur asses with lette u cryed rivers and now u defend this state cuz it fits u well...i hope gm will check it our and make something with it
cause mages r used to die vs daggers lol ....

mages> tanks      th's> mages  archers>th's   at least on official .... and as i said th was always good on oly lol .....
  Nightmare 30x

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

NoobsKiller

U are suposed to kill a mage in 2 hits?!?!Then what mages are made for?i am getting 5k dmg in 2 blows.. what am i supossed to do?there is no way to kill a dagger..if daggers arent OP then what dmg am i supossed to get?5k w/o crit?

WscieklyWaz

lol what a cry topic... get skill n44bs

Kerth

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on April 10, 2010, 11:41:56 AM
lol what a cry topic... get skill n44bs

Lol, say me what skills can protect you from getting 5 k dmg WITHOUT blow?
qq maker

JeEbok

Quote from: Kerth on April 10, 2010, 11:45:22 AM
qq maker

sonic barrier / force barrier
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

tzuc

Quote from: NoobsKiller on April 10, 2010, 11:32:27 AM
U are suposed to kill a mage in 2 hits?!?!Then what mages are made for?i am getting 5k dmg in 2 blows.. what am i supossed to do?there is no way to kill a dagger..if daggers arent OP then what dmg am i supossed to get?5k w/o crit?

yeah you are supposed .
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: Kerth on April 10, 2010, 11:45:22 AM
qq maker

dont cry, 5k @ mage isnt something extraordinary.

thehunted

This whole topic is making me laugh. Stabs are quite strong inside olympiad, true. But have you ever tested stabs outside of oly? Trust me with the right buffs even an AW with IC CD, ++ skills, baium, ant queen, divine summoner sacrifice buff, fullbuffs, etc etc will stab you for 500 damage.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis