Daggers Are OP - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Daggers Are OP

Started by NoobsKiller, April 09, 2010, 10:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: cristianvernal on April 13, 2010, 07:08:09 PM
im not playing my daggerist for a long time now, but i can say that daggerist class were made to hit hard cos just by thinking in the type of weapon they use, it should be an assasin by nature, think of it like in real life, a dagger stabbed in the right place will end some1 life xd

hey master :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 11, 2010, 09:46:19 PM
true what? that ur like 5 sec for me in pvp? or that u say aham to everyone that defend this state in oly? u never was good dagger so dunno why u talk

You will not offend me saying that i was bad dagger . I KNOW IT ! :D  And i have sh1tty equips, so i don't cry when i make blows 500-1000 damage ... The only 2 things that i want to see from these blows are "crits" and "lethals" !
And i will tell this again :  DAGGER SKILLS IGNORE P.DEF !!!!

When you people will understand that ??
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

cristianvernal

xmaaadx

Kerth

Diabolical

Noobs , i didnt read the retarded pages before and i wont , too lazy

the thing is Th blows used to be a crit damage and it could be for example increased by fire dance

now its just normal skills not as crit damage so whats happening is that skills CRITTING so its 2x crit skill , so u get 8k or 10 k or w/e the numbers , what need to be fixed is putting TH skills as crit damage again ,, kk problem solved
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

legendaryvicious

Quoteimo u r too emo or u did not read the argues:) the point is to inform that a 8k pdef char receives 3k each blow. ofc u can continue to be satisfied of ur posts if u want Smiley

have a good day Wink

If he was wearing a heavy/light set I would agree, but he is wearing a robe set, he can have 100k p. def but it would still not help him.  If someone wants to tank make a tank type class not just sub a mage into a tank class, wear a robe set and expect not to get hit for that dmg.

Quote from: Diabolical on April 14, 2010, 08:08:35 PM

the thing is Th blows used to be a crit damage and it could be for example increased by fire dance

now its just normal skills not as crit damage so whats happening is that skills CRITTING so its 2x crit skill , so u get 8k or 10 k or w/e the numbers , what need to be fixed is putting TH skills as crit damage again ,, kk problem solved

Is it, really? I didn't know that  :-\

You Can't Kill the Messiah.

4M.

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 09, 2010, 11:04:45 PM
Then start thinking'bout learning how is L2 in DN.

And Noobskiller,dunno what do u expect with that P.Def...

u say NoobsKiller have low p def mby u have right but i will tell u smth my friend sh/sk go to oly open shield of faith allredy 4,5k p def in robe set with self buf and kafaro hit him for all the time from skils for  3k   with normal hit 200+ dmg                  wtf???????? its low p def too?    and how he can kill him if + that kafaro all the time get protection of rune or smth this same dagers

And about dagers i think they are too strong thay can do everythink in oly  and what Maciek say archers kill dagers, dagers kill mages      hehe try kill yoshimo or misiek with archer         lol 50 % hits miss.          And finaly i think Gatsu have right cuz mages with full bufed for example sps/ee he havent defect arrow with full buf archer with ic +++++++++++ hit him for 900-1,1k  with crits     that sps/ee hit him with normal hit for 1k......... mby im wrong but  u make mages better dagers better but u forgot about archers.............

Furesy

Quote from: Diabolical on April 14, 2010, 08:08:35 PM

Afaik they are crit dmg, you probably just don't see the 'Critical Hit!' msg, if it's not critical damage, stuff like AQ/Baium and Death whisper wouldn't even effect it.

VforVanilla

Why noone whine in this thread about mages i wonder? With 1.9k mdef in oly,protection of elemental, 2 pieces of armor water pdef lvl 9, elemental song i still get from sps/ee with vortex landed almost 5k dmg critical hydro blast (btw those debuffs with the crazy matk of +++ icarus have almost zero chance to NOT land)...

Diabolical

well i remember quite good in C4 times , when u land a blow on someone , it said U crit for some number , thats why baium / aq and fire dance had an effect on th skills.

but starting with C5 /interlude the new system came with change that fighters skills can do a critical damage as well , so now dagger blows crit and thats a disaster coz their skills was supposed to be THE CRIT ITSELF

i didnt play dagger since IL / HB so i dunno how r the blows now , does it say u crit for whatever when u land a blow ? i bet no

anyway as i said , the fix should come from there , turn dagger blows into crits nor normal damage
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Alex

its a serious statement so before making it why dont u test mortal blow with some archer or even lvl 1 char if u dont have dagger and do it again with some crit dmg buff because its so easy.

anyway dagger skills are criticals and "critical hits" from skills are just 2x of normal skill damage always.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

WscieklyWaz

ITS SO FACKING SIMPLE....

Blow  dmg depends on your critical attack modifier, which changes with some buff, items, skills. Lowers if enemy has more pdef. Every succesful blow is considered as critical attack though. There is something like skill critical. Its just 2x normal dmg from skill (blow or every other fighters phisical attack skills)

In normal servers, every time, when u make blows u see something like that im msg window "You use Backstab /n Critical hit! /n You hit for XXXX dmg". When you make skill crit, you see only dmg that is doubled. For some reason in DNET the line "Critical hit!" only occures when you make skill crit. Everything else is normal, nothing overpowered about that.

For all those cryers, Misters "How I can kill him if he hits me for 3k":
1. if u get proper buff he wont hit you for 3k.
2. Daggers are made to exterminate mages, archers its only your problem that you choose that no brain stupid char.
3. try to kill a tank with dagger when you hit for 300-400 (with all possible dmg boost)
4. They already deacresed blow land rate, not even mentioning it @ forum or start up page.... so unprofessional...

All the tears you share here are just beacouse you are too retarded to search some forums and learn how to play you chars. EOT.