Vote list - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Vote list

Started by Duxel, April 10, 2010, 12:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvolveR

Quote from: llllllllll on April 10, 2010, 04:35:51 PM
u forgot smart cubic too :P it should remove debuffs while it just roots with a sucky landrate
thats just a part of the zilion non-working stuff on dragon

My point is MOST of those bugs can be fixed  quickly and without much problems

Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: IvolveR on April 10, 2010, 04:38:50 PM
thats just a part of the zilion non-working stuff on dragon

My point is MOST of those bugs can be fixed  quickly and without much problems

Its nice that you pasted so many things while you tested 0 of them, most of things you reported are fixed or on underging fix,but sure paste more if you wish, and bottom live most of bugs as u said can be counted 1) Atributes 2) Kamels , since you wrote down the kamels skills in 90% of ur pasted text just to show "LOOK HOW MANY THINGS DONT WORK" while it can be just puted under Kaemel skills.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

IvolveR

Quote from: TrackZero on April 10, 2010, 04:57:31 PM
Its nice that you pasted so many things while you tested 0 of them, most of things you reported are fixed or on underging fix,but sure paste more if you wish, and bottom live most of bugs as u said can be counted 1) Atributes 2) Kamels , since you wrote down the kamels skills in 90% of ur pasted text just to show "LOOK HOW MANY THINGS DONT WORK" while it can be just puted under Kaemel skills.
all those skills are tested and NOT work.Show me which of those are fixed if they are?
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: IvolveR on April 10, 2010, 05:29:26 PM
all those skills are tested and NOT work.Show me which of those are fixed if they are?
90% of ur pasted text just to show "LOOK HOW MANY THINGS DONT WORK" while it can be just puted under Kaemel skills.

flamingAwe

Quote from: IvolveR on April 10, 2010, 04:21:23 PM
Ok cool,i got ur attention now.
Lets talk about working and non working stuff.
Sure dragon-network exists for over 6 years ,has never been wiped, its stable thats why i chose this network over 5 years ago
BUT lately its been so freaked up that it makes it damn boring place to stay.
lets talk about bugs a bit.
the so-called attribute system which is totally bugged.

As I understand it works like this:
Attribute attack bonus in % = Attribute attack value / 2
(means a +150 attributed weapon gives +75% dmg)

you already failed in this part
so lazy to read all other shits
for damage bonus here counts  difference (substraction) of atackers atacl attribute value and defenders defence attribute value of same element as atacker
if difference is above 150 - bonus is +70%
if difference is between 75 and 150 bonus is 40%
below 75 for each step of 5 bonus gets lower

if for all the months that system works you couldn't count this, stop writing bullshits

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 10, 2010, 07:09:30 PM
you already failed in this part
so lazy to read all other shits
for damage bonus here counts  difference (substraction) of atackers atacl attribute value and defenders defence attribute value of same element as atacker
if difference is above 150 - bonus is +70%
if difference is between 75 and 150 bonus is 40%
below 75 for each step of 5 bonus gets lower

if for all the months that system works you couldn't count this, stop writing bullshits

He actually didnt write anything himself, he pasted infrom from other "tests" 5months old , he was searching all over forum (arenas too), and about Kaemls issues (ofc we know about them) and i have that guy who tested himself on msn directly, so he could just write simple : Kaemels not working, but no he wanted to be pro in showing 4 pages of "pro" txt. Typical DN community memeber , how then not to love them more <3

llllllllll

Quote from: G4rro on April 10, 2010, 05:50:09 PM
Btw Track , SmartCubic is one of the best skills of Summoners/Tanks , and he is not working since xxx months , also i think that the time what you need to repair it its just couple of mins , He should remove debuffs instead of roots enemys...
+1 here  :-\
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

IvolveR

Quote from: TrackZero on April 10, 2010, 07:20:01 PM
He actually didnt write anything himself, he pasted infrom from other "tests" 5months old , he was searching all over forum (arenas too), and about Kaemls issues (ofc we know about them) and i have that guy who tested himself on msn directly, so he could just write simple : Kaemels not working, but no he wanted to be pro in showing 4 pages of "pro" txt. Typical DN community memeber , how then not to love them more <3
fail i didnt search anything over forums( lol ) and i pasted the kamael bugs from illuminati to draw ur attention since u completely ignore other bug topics(for example the one about divine transf bugs),the rest is actual, not 5 months old and is NOT working.

The whole point is most of those bugs takes 20-30 mins to fix and instead of spamming forum trying to make
a "pwn" replies for me u could be fixing some of it.
You were doing a good job before,recently u started to look like a typical DN GM-instead of fixing stuff to stop the complaints,you find excuses,change the subject or just flame.Chill,stop answering ppl at forum with that bad-ass attitude,try to be helpfull

Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: IvolveR on April 10, 2010, 07:41:47 PM
fail i didnt search anything over forums( lol ) and i pasted the kamael bugs from illuminati to draw ur attention since u completely ignore other bug topics(for example the one about divine transf bugs),the rest is actual, not 5 months old and is NOT working.

The whole point is most of those bugs takes 20-30 mins to fix and instead of spamming forum trying to make
a "pwn" replies for me u could be fixing some of it.
You were doing a good job before,recently u started to look like a typical DN GM-instead of fixing stuff to stop the complaints,you find excuses,change the subject or just flame.Chill,stop answering ppl at forum with that bad-ass attitude,try to be helpfull

I havent spoiled mate, i just got mad about some things, look at most of my players i work my ass off 24/7 while they whine and complaine about "how bad i am constantly", even worst they keep coming up with stories who destroy server, and ofc all those info/stories i checked became totally untrue and when i show/tell them facts they just say "sorry i HEARD wrong then" but that unchecked story already left server and made bad look in other ppl eyes even is HUGE BS. I dont know if u were ware of, but last month on NM we had huge up and downs,dissconnects lags and rest we basically could not locate the fix or what was causing it and after that (HORRIBLE MONTH) i can say i sleep again :( , so that was exactly the reason why we stoped fixing kamels , if you remeber (i mean maybe u heard on NM also check general section) i was 24/7 inside game with drake and assistents testing kamels and fixing them (even added that dude who made kamel tests) but as you can notice i had to pause everything cause of shits i had on my server.
So to sum i didnt changed,i am still same, i just did 1 big mistake : i was tooooooooooooooOOoOOOoooo good to my players i spoiled them as freak and now they think they have right to do many things that on every other server would be ignored or eventually punished! Even worst they are flaming/blaming me for everything   (TRACK NM JEDI SERVER 1 GUY HAVE +11 ICARUS AND MI HAVE +5 MI DIE MI NOT PLAY MI LEAVE SERVER and similar crap).

Morgan

Talking about bugs, I dont know if anybody posted this before, but pets cannot be stored in warehouse, nor traded. Thats an annoying bug. Moreover Improved pets does not work like they should in HB. Improved Kookabura at lvl 80 (dunno if its max lvl should be 80 or 85) buffs you with Btb, Bts, Concentration, shield and does not recharge ur mana (when u got Improved condition it tries to constantly buff you with btb or bts, i dont know if this is a bug or it was like this in hb). It should give you (as far as i know) acumen, empower (in hb not max lvls of them) and recharge ur mana. Maybe old players will laugh at me and say who need this shi.t anyway, but for new players pets can be really helpfull.

trooperXkoki

fix pls i wanna have spoil on ma necromancer and ...shamans ...shamans//sweep = u got bews via sweep

pls this we need more <3
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Kerth

Marriages from c3 doesn't work, offhand from c4 neither :) Just to say :)