Archer possible good sub

News:

Main Menu

Archer possible good sub

Started by Xaxaos, April 14, 2010, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaxaos

Hello.
Well i didnt play about 2y. I dont know how works archers in hellbound so i ask u for advice.

I want to make new archer/xx no mutant. What is nice for pvp, can stand a bit longer,  is not going to nerf soon?

Mijamoto

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on April 14, 2010, 03:38:59 PM
pr/ps
he/wk
arcehr/tank

ofc when u have good eq, full buff

For me at massPVP better is archer/summoner, because u have almost all the time tp( 50% dmg u are getting, so not big dmg from all the classes).

wasnt they nerfed just now? =)

Advice:

+ pr/bd

David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Dhart

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 14, 2010, 08:44:53 PM
HE/GL.
Totally Agree , probably the most surprising , funny , innovative , strong archer sub.
Glad's side provides you many more benefits than any class else.
Warcry gives 25% patk ( more than WL's one for the ones who don't know.. )
Duelist spirit , as far as I tested it with the bow It gave something like 10% pvp damage bonus , plus you can enchant it ( No idea if it works anyway xD try it urself )
Light's masteries should give still a bit of pdef bonus
You got 2x dashes ( stackable...wich make you a kiting machine.. )
10 seconds of immortality in wich you may also distract the enemies , taking their hits for a while until you party helps you.
Tons of hp , battle roar liv 1 ( that restores 10% of your max hp , that means if you got 10k hp you'r gonna gain 1k back... )
Lionheart , makes you almost unvulnerable against any kind of debuffs
*Breavehart , restores 1k cp , usefull on pvp
In my honest opinion , it's the most worthy to be done  atm , not just another one of those so pro he/wk wich look all the same for god's sake !

Edit*

Taken by an impetus for talking about that awesome class , I forgot to add some lil' things like

*Sagittarius got blessing of arrow (HIghly decreases skill reuse time ), combining it with glad's skill makes you good even in olympiads against bow resist chars , plus decreasing battle roar reuse provide you a nice amount of healed hp in low time
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dhart on April 15, 2010, 03:18:10 PM
Totally Agree , probably the most surprising , funny , innovative , strong archer sub.
Glad's side provides you many more benefits than any class else.
Warcry gives 25% patk ( more than WL's one for the ones who don't know.. )
Duelist spirit , as far as I tested it with the bow It gave something like 10% pvp damage bonus , plus you can enchant it ( No idea if it works anyway xD try it urself )
Light's masteries should give still a bit of pdef bonus
You got 2x dashes ( stackable...wich make you a kiting machine.. )
10 seconds of immortality in wich you may also distract the enemies , taking their hits for a while until you party helps you.
Tons of hp , battle roar liv 1 ( that restores 10% of your max hp , that means if you got 10k hp you'r gonna gain 1k back... )
Lionheart , makes you almost unvulnerable against any kind of debuffs
*Breavehart , restores 1k cp , usefull on pvp
In my honest opinion , it's the most worthy to be done  atm , not just another one of those so pro he/wk wich look all the same for god's sake !

Edit*

Taken by an impetus for talking about that awesome class , I forgot to add some lil' things like

*Sagittarius got blessing of arrow (HIghly decreases skill reuse time ), combining it with glad's skill makes you good even in olympiads against bow resist chars , plus decreasing battle roar reuse provide you a nice amount of healed hp in low time

+ Against tank combos you are still pretty powerful with duals.
[/quote]

Ret ard ired

TrickShot

Does Final Frenzy of GL also work with bow? :-\
<a href="http://www.commentsjunkie.com/astrology.shtml" target="_blank">
Zodiac Myspace Graphics" border="0</a>

Sephiroth

I'd rather make PR/GL,DeadEye is still worth and u'd have Crit.Power lvl 3,also u wouldn't be slow cos of GL's Dash.Imo the best dmg dealer around.

Dhart

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 18, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
I'd rather make PR/GL,DeadEye is still worth and u'd have Crit.Power lvl 3,also u wouldn't be slow cos of GL's Dash.Imo the best dmg dealer around.
Yes , but he's looking for a non mutant char , that's why I pointed out the gl/he :p

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dhart on April 18, 2010, 01:32:28 PM
Yes , but he's looking for a non mutant char , that's why I pointed out the gl/he :p
I pointed out GL/HE! :D

Ret ard ired

Dhart

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dhart on April 18, 2010, 03:11:57 PM
Not really ! you just mentioned it U_U
and you just mentioned its advantages :P

Ret ard ired

Sephiroth

Quote from: Dhart on April 18, 2010, 01:32:28 PM

Well,I'd waste my time making a mutant char,it'd be worth to make a PR/GL instead of HE/GL,and there'd be no problem with FSs if he makes dwarf mutant.
Anyway,if he doesn't have time or don't wanna make mutant,HE/GL is a good one,but don't forget'bout HE/WK,always useful and a good char ;)