Web Analytics
about nerf dagger - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

about nerf dagger

Started by POUSEGAMANE, April 19, 2010, 08:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legendaryvicious

Take screenshots with fullbuff dagger and full buff mage, post them on forum and stop the stupid cryings already.  And ungo you should stop your shit about daggers in olys because olys are NOT all there is to lineage....

P.S: No wonder track just ignores almost everyone around here, all you pll do is cry without actually showing some real proof.

You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Mab

Quote from: mibelia on April 20, 2010, 04:33:24 AM
i gueess no one need to know how is who here  the point is  all are QQ and no one  give some screem  for  check so stop  QQ and  play

PD  90210 all ppl know you cuz  you are the king of QQ dude soo stop  cry  and dunno  make  somethig usells
Last event in Antharas lair with Track - (killing raids) Track saw  when necro killed glad  with one hit. Its no sense to make screens  and send here. If community gives a signal  that smth i wrong GM should check it. And   its easy to check : \call vodas + fullbuff make yourself  m.def 2000 and tell him to hit you.

zule88

Quote from: seboulba on April 19, 2010, 09:31:52 PM
sure we can try :) i got every resist lvl 4

looool at ur sig! it pwns!
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

rapinski

just to be sure u are telling that the daggers are overpowered or that mages are... or both? xD
Disturbed Sk/PS---->Retired
ikki PP/Th----> Retired
Kindleoric Pal/Des--> Retired

felix23

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 20, 2010, 04:51:12 AM
yeye said tempzoor "1sec engrave how unfair" QQ lol

And who talk about sieges ???   pls Read the title of topic .... 
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*