Web Analytics
about nerf dagger

News:

Main Menu

about nerf dagger

Started by POUSEGAMANE, April 19, 2010, 08:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

now do u hink server have balance???u nerf dagger and mage r o/p...i have so many m def and mage hit me 1.5k normal hit and i hit 1.5k at critical???is that balance???wtf...i try to kill a mage and max hit on blow was 1k...lol...track give balance to the server...now is like to have a destro w/o frenzy...isnt normal..
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

6bIK

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on April 19, 2010, 08:20:47 PM
now do u hink server have balance???u nerf dagger and mage r o/p...i have so many m def and mage hit me 1.5k normal hit and i hit 1.5k at critical???is that balance???wtf...i try to kill a mage and max hit on blow was 1k...lol...track give balance to the server...now is like to have a destro w/o frenzy...isnt normal..

mage age ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

CriticalNoob

y, Sps 14k crits with bugged augumentation on TY ... this is sick

seboulba

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on April 19, 2010, 08:20:47 PM

u missed to mentionne that MAge go alot of HP like one Orc and the pdef of one Tank XD look at Pawciu almost 1 pt to kill him if he got 1 healer (im not telling u are good  :p "pawciu"  just u got good buff/stuff to pown) :D and i blow for 600 (without critical on him) and he hit me for 1200 on normal with resist aqua/elemental song/elemental protection.
nm30X
EvilBunnies

slimx

Quote from: seboulba on April 19, 2010, 08:35:42 PM

u missed to mentionne that MAge go alot of HP like one Orc and the pdef of one Tank XD look at Pawciu almost 1 pt to kill him if he got 1 healer (im not telling u are good  :p "pawciu"  just u got good buff/stuff to pown) :D and i blow for 600 (without critical on him) and he hit me for 1200 on normal with resist aqua/elemental song/elemental protection.
buy some jewels if u get 1200 on resi aqua/elem/song and stop with the bs...i get 700 maybe 800 from any mage in full buff  ::)

jygh

Quote from: slimx on April 19, 2010, 08:44:26 PM
buy some jewels if u get 1200 on resi aqua/elem/song and stop with the bs...i get 700 maybe 800 from any mage in full buff  ::)
yeah like on ember.. 9k on u lol u should shhh here cuz ur mdef is sh1t xD  and about sebo i dunno how can u get that big dmg oon those bugfffs... i recieve for 300-400 max when im full buffed on resists and about ungo . lineage 2 is not about olympiad . we ll ve again only 5 active th on nightmare cause of all cryers lol
  Nightmare 30x

seboulba

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 19, 2010, 08:43:59 PM
ye try look in oly how are daggers weak...still i know daggers that pown....try ask puff how he setup his char cuz he give blows for 5 k on fullbuffed mages so maybe problem is not in mages but in u

cuz puff got like 3-4k pattack on dagger lol i have 1300 full buffed all skills+12  on earth and as+cd+7 earth lvl .... (and i dont care about oly )

even with jewels +3/4 i have 2500 mdef full buffed+TP :)

nm30X
EvilBunnies

POUSEGAMANE

dear slimx explain me that...: warding-M.barier-cov-m def pot-elemental-song of elemental-jewels +4+6+6+6+6 and pawic give me 1.-1.3k normal...and i give 1k on critical???
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

slimx

Quote from: jygh on April 19, 2010, 08:58:12 PM
yeah like on ember.. 9k on u lol u should shhh here cuz ur mdef is sh1t xD  and about sebo i dunno how can u get that big dmg oon those bugfffs... i recieve for 300-400 max when im full buffed on resists and about ungo . lineage 2 is not about olympiad . we ll ve again only 5 active th on nightmare cause of all cryers lol
try me full buffed like i wrote...u think ur so pro that u hit me 9k vortex crit on me with self buff?
PS show me screen i don't remember getting 9k from u even if i was on self Qq

slimx

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on April 19, 2010, 09:22:36 PM

dear slimx explain me that...: warding-M.barier-cov-m def pot-elemental-song of elemental-jewels +4+6+6+6+6 and pawic give me 1.-1.3k normal...and i give 1k on critical???
if u like we can go test it in coli and i'll show u if u have proper buffs u wont get more than 600-800 dmg
PS  maybe put some atribute in ur set water/dark p def or smth  ;D

seboulba

Quote from: slimx on April 19, 2010, 09:29:09 PM
if u like we can go test it in coli and i'll show u if u have proper buffs u wont get more than 600-800 dmg
PS  maybe put some atribute in ur set water/dark p def or smth  ;D

sure we can try :) i got every resist lvl 4
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Mab

buy some jewels if u get 1200 on resi aqua/elem/song and stop with the bs...i get 700 maybe 800 from any mage in full buff  ::)
lol  i have  full rb , full buff and and resist  + 30  + potion for resists . Mage kill me 2 hit with 10k D.spike skill and  ehn i have 7k p atk i hit mage  cryt for  800  ?????