Daggers Are OP - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Daggers Are OP

Started by NoobsKiller, April 09, 2010, 10:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spelso666

nerf all TH PureEvil too  ;D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

VforVanilla

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 16, 2010, 05:59:58 AM
lol and u whine that u get 5 k m crit after vortex?? after vortex its rly normal that u get 5 k crit....my normal hit in oly on nitopami is 780 without surender or vortex...m def is not such important like resist....i hardly hit pw/sws for 500 and th/pp for 170

If my buffs are not enough to get less than 5k dmg then also stop whine that you get 3k dmg from daggers only with shield. Simply...

666VeNoM

I guess there is no point keep arguing this.

Daggers should hit hard on close range. Its their "thing". The "problem" is when u face a dagger with good equipment.

Take me for example. Im NE/PP, DC set, AM... nothing much. A normal mage. On pvps against normal daggers, its a nice fight. but on oly against good daggers my hit is a shame. not only daggers, but all the other well-equiped chars.

its their fault. Only DN set is OP.

Dont think they need to be nerfed.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Vegas

decrease blow rate more plox, they still land :-\

edited: just made lil test, only 1/3 blows succefull, time to play mage ;D

ZEFEROT

Yes, decrease all Daggers !!!  After that low more the Archers !!!  <---- If this will happen AGAIN , we will see c4 or start Interlude with mages Am+0 crits alot and killing whatever he wants :)

About "Oly" and "Oly Damage" :  We have this problems that some1 is OP on Oly only cause you must not fight with other classes if you don't want to ( in official ofc ) ! Here we had too much people transfering, so this option was nerfed to nothing :P

The other problem is that we see dwarfs now only as ty/spoiler  or  some bugged mutants in dwarf skin ! No REAL dwarfs in game ...
This month even was no hero on Spoiler , casue of that 30 wins and 50 fights ... And that skill that was added to dwarfs is just making me laugh alot .

Still, for now on Oly are playing only people with really cool equipment, and "Join Oly" shouts is just something like : "Please people with low gear sign and gimme some points ....  ;D ;D

Stop always crying that some1 is OP ... Shout for SOME1 IS WEAK !!!  Maybe then we will have more fun playing this f*cking game ...
Good luck !
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]