happy b-day 1nferna - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

happy b-day 1nferna

Started by Teh noob, April 27, 2010, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoll

Quote from: Diabolical on June 05, 2010, 03:06:24 PM
not that i care about ur feelings to her , i couldnt care less , im just curios about ur motive. and calling her lovely or nice person or even the **** queen , that remains ur opinion , i will take it but i wont have to agree with it , i have my opinion and u have yours , we dont have to agree but dont try to convince me that yours is the right one
Im not trying to proove anything to You since i learned that proove anything to most of  'DNET users' is similar to conversation with wall.
But i think is kinda pathetic to talk about any one being behind of monitor... + I didn't tried to show to You how great she is or so, i just noticed that for me is greatest person i ever meet.
Next way just imagine if i would flame Your gf/wife/mother or whoever if i wouldn't like how they looks are or so? Would you like it?
If Your answer on it will be like /care, im not gonna post here anything, time and life will teach You.

Diabolical

Quote from: Gnoll on June 05, 2010, 03:20:16 PM
Im not trying to proove anything to You since i learned that proove anything to most of  'DNET users' is similar to conversation with wall.
But i think is kinda pathetic to talk about any one being behind of monitor... + I didn't tried to show to You how great she is or so, i just noticed that for me is greatest person i ever meet.
Next way just imagine if i would flame Your gf/wife/mother or whoever if i wouldn't like how they looks are or so? Would you like it?
If Your answer on it will be like /care, im not gonna post here anything, time and life will teach You.

ur argue starts wrong , u r Dnet user as well , so if we try to prove anything to u , its like a wall , there is a saying in my country , i will translate it for u " if ur house is made of glass dont throw rocks at ppl ".

and to answer ur question if someone flames my wife or mother or gf i wont stand and watch, those r real ppl in my life but she isnt any of that for u , she is a Dnet user as well and probably someone u never met , maybe u will reply with that she is ur friend and u will stand for her but i will remind u , she is virtual , an image behind a monitor as u call it .
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Gnoll

Quote from: Diabolical on June 05, 2010, 03:41:13 PM
ur argue starts wrong , u r Dnet user as well , so if we try to prove anything to u , its like a wall , there is a saying in my country , i will translate it for u " if ur house is made of glass dont throw rocks at ppl ".

and to answer ur question if someone flames my wife or mother or gf i wont stand and watch, those r real ppl in my life but she isnt any of that for u , she is a Dnet user as well and probably someone u never met , maybe u will reply with that she is ur friend and u will stand for her but i will remind u , she is virtual , an image behind a monitor as u call it .

I said like MOST of users of Dnet. You miss kinda important word. I have lots of friends here and i know lots of ppl. I dont know You almost and at begining i didnt start talk to You exactly. I never flamed any one at this forum or so but is alrdy impossible to stand behaviour of this 'retard' to her. Is sick and i wont be silent also.

PS Topic step by step changing into other topic. so lets keep the way better. Main problem is his flames to her. Nothing more.

hf

In other way You want to say that his flames in her adress is normal? Oo

Neozinhu

1 month later...wow...Gratz  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Gnoll

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 06, 2010, 05:02:27 AM
i am awesome, rich, my childhood was perfect, i kill all cuz i am something like super human...nice to meet u (u must be bf i guess of that shemale)

You are not a rich, You are just sun of brainless mother. Sad, she didn't let to You what mothers have to give to own kids, she didn't learn You how to live, You didn't feel warm, love and You has lots of complexes, and i think now this complexes makingYou to flame other in trying to hide. You hiding behind monitor and flaming people, people which You dont even know, You trying to show to everyone that You much much much better or so... But believe me, You are most retarded user of DN :) (Just my opinion)

PS ...i am awesome, rich, my childhood was perfect, i kill all cuz i am something like super human... (Self-esteem - high estimate of their strength, combined with a jealous attitude to the opinion of a surrounding) You need a help, help of good psychologist.

Gnoll

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 06, 2010, 05:09:45 AM
btw rebel u must be rly bored to waste time in conversation with this emo 24/7 aden camper lol

Maybe because he have what to say and his vocabulary 'a bit' bigger than Yours? :)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Gnoll on June 06, 2010, 10:42:27 AM.. But believe me, You are most retarded user of DN :) (Just my opinion)

i though it was me :/

btw p.s inferna happy bday :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 06, 2010, 10:47:06 AM
i though it was me :/

btw p.s inferna happy bday :D
try again in 11 months o_O
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Ashlynn

WTS Forgotten Scroll: How to make ungo crawl back where he came from. Available for characters lvl 11+, IQ above 15. Offer in coinz.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 07, 2010, 01:37:02 AM
WTS Forgotten Scroll: How to make ungo crawl back where he came from. Available for characters lvl 11+, IQ above 15. Offer in coinz.
FUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEST ANIMAL PLANET!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Gnoll

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 07, 2010, 01:21:55 AM
cant u see i make total fun from u? like how i care how u see me...i can act like i wanna and it still dont mean u know how i am in real...
lol ur so dumb that u cant see sarcasm

No no, If You didn't noticed, both of messages and mine and Your is based on sarcasm. At least suspected to be...
Isn't my foult You not able to dectec sarcasm here xd

Gnoll

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 07, 2010, 01:21:55 AM
cant u see i make total fun from u? like how i care how u see me...i can act like i wanna and it still dont mean u know how i am in real...
lol ur so dumb that u cant see sarcasm
Btw, to be honest i don't really care how You in real, i don't care where are You from and how even Your name. But i care about Your flaming to some one...
You perfect know this what You doing is kinda pathetic and as minumum not smart, + You know thats bullshit.
Just try to ignore Your (im sure , fake) feeling to her and keep it for ownsefl, even cuz of respect to ppl. This how You acting to her is far from game action already.
For You she noone, but for me shes greates person i ever meet. And if You would be my place You wouldnt like to hear/read similar sh1t about Your gf/family beign sure that it just bullshit and nothing more. Just be a man, at least guy... And try to think serious how does looks You acting from 3rd side and if will be it usefull in Your life.

hf