Web Analytics
Poll for Mystic Imunity like th/pp or necro/pp

News:

Main Menu

Poll for Mystic Imunity like th/pp or necro/pp

Started by DrKeeen, April 27, 2010, 02:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you agree that Oly must be balanced and other mage can have chances?

Yes nerf pls ,pp on official is not subbed
12 (52.2%)
No , its fine with xx/pp 1000 pcts at oly
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 27, 2010, 02:50:44 PM

DrKeeen

Ok

th/pp like mouren  etc and top necro/pp they farm oly and each every times with 1000 poincts
no chance for other mage even with top items vs this overpowered MYSTIC IMUNITY (pp skill)

30 seconds of Mystic Imunity = no gloom, no surender , no vortex , no stun , no slow, no sleep affect pp and damage =shit
On official pp is not necro or th ! we need more balance at oly , All aden market is full with Bogs from them.

Track read careful and make fun for other ppl too : Nerf Mystic to 10 seconds and increase delay
Good players like Mouren, Luci will stil pown but no more 1000 poincts and other can have a chance too

btw: i  can log messa char and can prove i can win 10from10 vs Nitopami, is that fair?
DrKeen sps/ee
Jamest sorc/pp (retired)

thehunted

Maybe it should have a static re-use time. I must admit though that MI is one of the few advantages people get from choosing PP as subclass, so it really shouldn't be long. I suggest 45 seconds static reu-se time. It would create a window of 15 seconds for people to do their magic.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

tzuc

there are always classes that rape others, my party leader on retail is destro .. and i've never seen him loose any match :) he ends the month with 800+ points on a server that's pretty much dead ( we're moving to Teon this month)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

DrKeeen

Quote from: tzuc on April 27, 2010, 02:56:15 PM
there are always classes that rape others, my party leader on retail is destro .. and i've never seen him loose any match :) he ends the month with 800+ points on a server that's pretty much dead ( we're moving to Teon this month)
u are th/pp lol :)
DrKeen sps/ee
Jamest sorc/pp (retired)

tzuc

Quote from: DrKeeen on April 27, 2010, 02:57:23 PM
u are th/pp lol :)

i play bishop on Luna ( official servers ) :) i don't play on NM anymore but my last char was bp/wc :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

VforVanilla

Quote from: tzuc on April 27, 2010, 03:00:16 PM
i play bishop on Luna ( official servers ) :) i don't play on NM anymore but my last char was bp/wc :)

In Hellbound the skill should be casting speed based and the reuse in official was for sure more than 2 mins with some decent casting speed buffs.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: VforVanilla on April 27, 2010, 03:35:01 PM
In Hellbound the skill should be casting speed based and the reuse in official was for sure more than 2 mins with some decent casting speed buffs.
MI  IS casting/attack speed based. About poll i have splited opinion and few options as solution (if needed)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DrKeeen

As long this is a private server we can not take example from official , there pp is defending self and is not necro or th
Track is the only one to think and test this skill.
Bishop have celestial 10 sec
MI its too much and it make Oly sux
DrKeen sps/ee
Jamest sorc/pp (retired)

Deavon

Quote from: DrKeeen on April 27, 2010, 02:50:44 PM

On official pp is not necro or th ! we need more balance at oly , All aden market is full with Bogs from them.

Yes obviously you are not speaking about official .
Just say "i m whining for nerf cause i cant win th/pp in oly" in stead of making worthless lame topics with the excuse of "balancing the server"

Since you like "official" stuff i wanna suggest another "3rd" option ,lets make oly as official as well ,i wanna see then who is pro or not .
Joining oly just as SPS and NOT sps/ee  and as TH and NOT th/pp will show up just that Hellbound is clearly dagger era and nothing more .
You will be loosing again and thats all .

p.s: I m not a oly player/farmer so cut ur heads i dont give a crap ,just getting pissed with faggy topics who pretending that "we need balance the server" and behind the topic hiding their own needs to "pew pew" more in oly .
Please gtfo .

DrKeeen

Quote from: Deavon on April 27, 2010, 04:03:11 PM
Yes obviously you are not speaking about official .
Just say "i m whining for nerf cause i cant win th/pp in oly" in stead of making worthless lame topics with the excuse of "balancing the server"

Since you like "official" stuff i wanna suggest another "3rd" option ,lets make oly as official as well ,i wanna see then who is pro or not .
Joining oly just as SPS and NOT sps/ee  and as TH and NOT th/pp will show up just that Hellbound is clearly dagger era and nothing more .
You will be loosing again and thats all .
Can u stop with  "era dagger "?  maybe "no brain era"
DrKeen sps/ee
Jamest sorc/pp (retired)

Deavon

Quote from: DrKeeen on April 27, 2010, 04:05:53 PM
Can u stop with  "era dagger "?  maybe "no brain era"

Absolutely awesome answer ,you just prooved my point .

lucifsg

Quote from: TrackZero on April 27, 2010, 03:36:26 PM
MI  IS casting/attack speed based. About poll i have splited opinion and few options as solution (if needed)

MI is casting based skill only ! its pp skill remember ? only here is att speed based thats why a th/pp can have all time MI...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>