Web Analytics
Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hostnik

Most of ppl play on DN bcuz of stack sub.Personaly i do not like this idea cuz most ppl wanna play pwn classes and its hard to find good support for pvp.I played on many retail servers and its always been like this.Everyone wanna pwn, no one wants to heal/buff/dance/sing.
If its gonna stay like this i wish u gl.
[URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/hostnik.png/][/URL]

DarkXIII

Quote from: Torn on April 29, 2010, 04:56:46 PM
Why you miss your l2w army and no needed for party , just log>log 5-10 boxes> farm to the bone alone. Well wrong server you choose then.Lineage is team play game, and we will do evetything to make it and also to balance game as much as we can for everyone, if you dont understand point of this , i am really sorry but i cant draw to you. And tell me just 1 reason why main class cant pvp vs other main class? Is it forbidden? We said something about it? Finally pvp wont last 1-3 sec no more.

Anyway enjoy your flames we said when we are opening server, good luck to everyone, cya ingame.
and retail can levelup to 85 and learn lvl 81 skill, or not??
DarkXIII [SH/SE] -> Noble -> ExHero
Clan:       Intocables
Ally:        Triad
Server:    Zenith/Infinity

Demonsfall

Why don't you just wait and see what it is like before you even judge?

When you first logged one of the DN servers, you didn't know exactly what to expect either. Really, it's one of the most exiting things, not knowing what to expect. See it as a new adventure, a new exploration, just like when you played Lineage 2 for the first time.

I wish the GM's of this new server the best of luck.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

SpoilerAngel

Why you miss your l2w army and no needed for party , just log>log 5-10 boxes> farm to the bone alone. Well wrong server you choose then.Lineage is team play game, and we will do evetything to make it and also to balance game as much as we can for everyone, if you dont understand point of this , i am really sorry but i cant draw to you. And tell me just 1 reason why main class cant pvp vs other main class? Is it forbidden? We said something about it? Finally pvp wont last 1-3 sec no more.

Anyway enjoy your flames we said when we are opening server, good luck to everyone, cya ingame.
what makes you think im using l2w and you are insulting ppl w.o knowing? Did i insult you or smt? And ye i understand your point now
Golky respawns will be 6 hours?

Vax

well imo is best option i ever seen on full dragonnetwork.... no more 1 man army... finally ppl to clan will be taken carfully. pvp will start get ballanced, fighting against big bosses rly hard, game will be more fun. i think now play subbed char will be pointless i think cuz on most spots u will go on ur main like also skills from 81-85 will be possible to take only on main so i think it will force ppl to play on main. olympiad will be nice now and rly will be baced like on official.

CriticalNoob

short and understandable answer :D now just wait ppl and stop QQ, Valky is coming tommorow then everybody will see what has improved comparing to other servers or got nerfed... crying now is meaningless ...

Torn

Quote from: CriticalNoob on April 29, 2010, 05:07:41 PM
short and understandable answer :D now just wait ppl and stop QQ, Valky is coming tommorow then everybody will see what has improved comparing to other servers or got nerfed... crying now is meaningless ...
I think you wont see not even 5% of featrures in 1 day i think you need much more time for it  ;)

However many more fixes are about to come but we will fix them on the fly no need to delay servers opening cause of it, and in the end is not like you will be lvl 85 in 1day .
Quote from: Horknuth on April 29, 2010, 05:11:35 PM

+1       . Most of ppl here play coz thay like DN sub system ! If will be like you said Torn, our clan also dont come ! We have a million better retail server's ! For example rpg-club ! So wish u gl whit that option !
You totally do not understand our system then and our point, since you can do DN stacking sub just there are some addjustments of it, i wont bother to explain more descent explained everythng already.

flamingAwe

DezZzO_

I think this sub system looks very nice ...
We can have both worlds if I got it right. The retail like if we play with main char and the DN world if we play with retail/sub  :D but I wanna try out it 1st to see if I understood it well ;)

Finally GM's woke up ... why you didn't say nothing b4 I don't get it ...
Hope u'll be more up to date with us in the future  ;)
GL for Valkyria  :)

OLD SHADOW, RAVEN & NIGHTMARE Player: DezZzO

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com][/URL]

Vax

Quote from: DezZzO_ on April 29, 2010, 05:18:33 PM
I think this sub system looks very nice ...
We can have both worlds if I got it right. The retail like if we play with main char and the DN world if we play with retail/sub  :D but I wanna try out it 1st to see if I understood it well ;)

Finally GM's woke up ... why you didn't say nothing b4 I don't get it ...
Hope u'll be more up to date with us in the future  ;)
GL for Valkyria  :)

well is kinda ballanced lvl 85 chrs are/can be very very strong cuz of new skills lvl maxx= 80 on retail with dn sub will make them bit weaker but everythink will be up to players. i think this idea is very nice

Torn

Quote from: Horknuth on April 29, 2010, 05:17:06 PM
Torn, i suppost you dont understand us ! We come from other server's. example i come from rpg club. and i wanna play DN sub system. Its your choice what server u gonna make. Just we dont like that, so we dont come . Simple. GL whit server.
You can play with DN sub  system no problem, there is just some little "limitations" that will bring something new into this l2.

=Offtopic=

You know people there are other things we made too  ;)

Danoontje

thsi means mana pots are off in cata/necro/anthy etc?
Nexilus