Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linas

XTC

SUX!!! fck it....
My opinion its SUX

BusinessMan

If I understand well, if I make my main char for example TH I must make retail too if I want make DN sub ? And I can get DN sub just for retail class, not for my main class ? WTF is this ?!?!  :-\
Clan Czech Horde

Valkyria 9x : BusinessMan  TH   HE/?

BaByPrinCesS

DarkXIII

DarkXIII [SH/SE] -> Noble -> ExHero
Clan:       Intocables
Ally:        Triad
Server:    Zenith/Infinity

Linas

your MAIN class means NOTHING

Torn

Quote from: XTC on April 29, 2010, 04:48:21 PM
SUX!!! fck it....
My opinion its SUX
From all the text you pointed only at the sub system, which is to ne quite honest much more better then on other servers and 10x more fair to game play/balance/fairness you name it, so  i dont know for real what is the problem now.
But i am quite sure you didnt even understand the system propertly and in the end there will be alway someone who will complaine about everything.
Quote from: Linas on April 29, 2010, 04:50:58 PM
your MAIN class means NOTHING
Says who?

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: BusinessMan on April 29, 2010, 04:48:43 PM
If I understand well, if I make my main char for example TH I must make retail too if I want make DN sub ? And I can get DN sub just for retail class, not for my main class ? WTF is this ?!?!  :-\
Imo sub is useless coz you cant use it for farming and stuff. Only thing you can do with it just Siege and pvp lol...
Oly- no sub
HB island- no sub ( gl killing moobs there w.o sub xD)
and all other places xD

babiskk

i dont vote, until i test it.after al those people do everything they think to give beter gameplay.some people will love it, some will hate it. of course ou know what kind of people will like it....and who will not !
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

XTC

i didnt see scense of DN sub NOW, cuz only reason to make it ,its to be PVP monster? usless NO? ;D

Torn

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on April 29, 2010, 04:51:37 PM
Imo sub is useless coz you cant use it for farming and stuff. Only thing you can do with it just Siege and pvp lol...
Oly- no sub
HB island- no sub ( gl killing moobs there w.o sub xD)
and all other places xD
Why you miss your l2w army and no needed for party , just log>log 5-10 boxes> farm to the bone alone. Well wrong server you choose then.Lineage is team play game, and we will do evetything to make it and also to balance game as much as we can for everyone, if you dont understand point of this , i am really sorry but i cant draw to you. And tell me just 1 reason why main class cant pvp vs other main class? Is it forbidden? We said something about it? Finally pvp wont last 1-3 sec no more.

Anyway enjoy your flames we said when we are opening server, good luck to everyone, cya ingame.

Danoontje

I dont like it either.

my clan will not come i think..
Nexilus