Previous topic - Next topic

Cerv

I want old dn-sub system back!

Cireneu

Quote from: Cerv on April 29, 2010, 06:57:29 PM
Infinity, dragon, nightmare and arena still with same System xD

Ulti

Go and play on other dn servers if u want normal dn subs, why are u crying?
EEPROM -> bp/sk -> active
Avara -> th/sws -> idle
OverMachine -> ol/es -> idle
Ultimate -> sps/es -> idle

lexximer

Quote from: Bav3 on April 29, 2010, 06:56:44 PM
did i understand good, oly will be just with main class?
no with subed retail?
you understand all clear :D
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

CriticalNoob

Quote from: Cerv on April 29, 2010, 06:57:29 PM

like it was from beginning LOL ...Torn pls close this tarded voting topic.... if it's decided then whats the point on ppl spaming here... Make fresh topic about other stuff... I'm fed up with sub cries....

disc

if i understand correctly the new sub system will be like this:

main: something (no substack)
retail1: something/something from this retail's race
retail2: something/something from this retail's race
retai3: something/something from this retail's race

Is this correct?

I agree with main class only restriction on olympiad, but on other places NO. Why? Cuz if your clan needs x char to kill an epic boss, and you have y (fe bh or any useless char on epics like this), you will be excluded,  from killing epic. And if you want to change that class to kill epics, you should drop all other retail substacks to do this (ie start a new char).

And another thing: lvl 80 to be able to make retail? Why not the 76 enough? And do we need the official retail quests to make retail class?
Cuz if it looks like this: level a char to 80 make 3rd, then make retail quests, then lvl retail from 40 to 76, then kill golkonda, than retail again, 40 to 76 kill golkonda again.... this needs TOO much time, too much for who have real life too...

So it should be:
- lvl 76 (and no need of 3rd quest), retail sub (no need of retail quest), lvl from 40 to 76, kill golkonda, and after you killed golkonda once you can sub your other 2 retails too.
Or:

-lvl 76 kill golkonda, take stacksub on main, then retail (imho no need for retail quest, it's no fun, not hard but FOKING annoying and needs very MUCH time to watch the bosses), and you can take stacksub on retail too. BUT if you want olympiad you need at least one retail WITHOUT stacksub to participate.

If these two arent possible, then i think the old system should be the better, cuz this system what descent wrote is in this form it's not an option...
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

BK201

Quote from: Ulti on April 29, 2010, 06:59:37 PM
Go and play on other dn servers if u want normal dn subs, why are u crying?

Fine, but first wipe them out. We want to start from 0 on equal terms with all players.

lexximer

MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross

lexximer

Quote from: Horknuth on April 29, 2010, 07:12:36 PM
I wanna DN sub, I wanna DN sub ! NOT LIKE Valky SYSTEM SUB !

me too but ... U think they care? :D
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross

BK201

Imagine that you are having pvp on Hellbound (of course on your main classes), after winning pvp you get information of possible enemies on Varka. But before going there you have to change to your sub/sub, because without it you would be pwned by subbed enemies on Varka. Ok imagine that you changed and killed them. After that for example PLAYER wants to go to cata for AA. And what now? You have to Change AGAIN to your main classes! It would be more comfortable to not even bother yourself to make sub, but on the other hand I don't think that Necro 85 has got any chances with Necro/Pal 80/80.

QQ_QQ

Quote from: lexximer on April 29, 2010, 07:15:14 PM
me too but ... U think they care? :D
Even i don't so ... BB GL HF :D
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

Danoontje

Quote from: BK201 on April 29, 2010, 07:17:34 PM
Imagine that you are having pvp on Hellbound (of course on your main classes), after winning pvp you get information of possible enemies on Varka. But before going there you have to change to your sub/sub, because without it you would be pwned by subbed enemies on Varka. Ok imagine that you changed and killed them. After that for example PLAYER wants to go to cata for AA. And what now? You have to Change AGAIN to your main classes! It would be more comfortable to not even bother yourself to make sub, but on the other hand I don't think that Necro 85 has got any chances with Necro/Pal 80/80.

+1, this system is rlly wrong ><
Nexilus